AFCAT 2020 Notification @afcat.cdac.in: Indian Air Force has released AFCAT Recruitment to fill a total of 249 Vacancies! Now, the interested candidates after checking all the requirements, can go ahead and apply for the AFCAT Notification 2019 before the specified closing date. According to the information given in the Official AFCAT Recruitment 2020 Notification, 30th December 2019 is the final date to apply. Read this article on AFCAT 1 2020 Notification to know more about their detailed notification, Exam Date, eligibility criteria selection process and much more.
Click here to Download Official Notification of AFCAT 1 2020
AFCAT 1 2020 Important Dates
The Important dates for AFCAT 1 has been released by Indian Air Force in the notification. Candidates can check important dates in the table below.
|Online Application Start Date||01st December 2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online||30th December 2019|
|Last Date of Fee Payment||30th December 2019|
|Exam Date||Available Soon|
|Result Date||Available Soon|
|SSB Dates||Available Soon|
|Batch will Commence From||January 2021|
The Vacancies Distribution of AFCAT 1 2020 is given in the table below:
|AFCAT Entry||Flying||209/21F/SSC/M & W||SSC – 60|
208/21T/SSC/M & W
|AE(L) : PC – 40, SSC – 26|
AE(M) : PC – 23, SSC – 16
|Admin: PC – 24, SSC – 16|
Accts: PC – 14, SSC – 10
Lgs ; PC- 12, SSC – 08
|NCC Special Entry||Flying||209/21F/PC/M|
|10% seats out of CDSE vacancies for PC and 10% seats out|
of AFCAT vacancies for SSC.
AFCAT 1 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualifications: Education qualification for different posts is given below.
(A) Flying Branch-Graduation Degree in Any Stream with 60% marks have passed Physics & Maths in 10+2 Level or BE/B.Tech Degree who have Attained Minimum 60% marks in Aggregate in all papers.
(B) Aeronautical Engineering Electronics-(10+2)intermediate minimum 6% marks in Physics & math’s & Minimum 4 years Graduation/Integrated PG Degree in Engineering/Technology
(C) Aeronautical engineering mechanical – candidates with Minimum 60% Marks Each in physics and Mathematics at 10+2 Level & 4 years Engineering/Technology Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering or equivalent degree.
(D) Ground Duty Non-technical – Graduation Degree in Any Stream/Commerce with 60% marks minimum/Post Graduation Degree in Any Stream with 50% marks minimum.
(E) NCC Special Entry – NCC Air wing Senior Division ‘C’ certificate & other Details as per flying branch Eligibility
- AFCAT 1 2020 Age Limit: (As on 01st January 2021)
Flying Branch – 20-24 Years
Ground Duty(Technical/Non-Technical) – 20-26 years
Age Relaxation(upper age Limit) – As per Riles
- Physical Details(Tentative)-
Ground Duty Technical Branch- Minimum height for both gender: 157.5 Cms
Ground duty Non-Technical Branch-
AFCAT 1 2020 Application Fee
The Application Fee for AFCAT 1 as per the categories is given:
- AFCAT Entry (For All Candidates) – Rs.250/-
- NCC Special Entry & Metrology Entry – Exempted
Note: Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit card/net Banking/Challan.
AFCAT 1 2020 Exam Pattern
Questions asked in AFCAT 1 Exam will be of Objective Multiple Choice Type.
|Name Of Exam||Time Duration||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Subjects|
|1. AFCAT 1 2020||2 Hours||100||300||Verbal Ability, Numerical Ability, Reasoning, General Awareness, and Military Aptitude|
|2.EKT( Engineering Knowledge Test)||45 Minutes`||50||150||Technical|
Questions asked will be bilingual, i.e. in both Hindi and English.
AFCAT 1 2020 Application Form
- Eligible and interested candidates may apply online for AFCAT 1 2020 Recruitment. The link for the online application will be activated on 01st December 2020.
AFCAT 1 2020 Online Important Points
- The only mode of application is ONLINE. The printed/ hard copies of the application form will not be entertained
- All papers in the online examination will be of objective type multiple choice questions
- Candidates must check the Eligibility criteria thoroughly before applying for AFCAT 1 2020
- One must take care of the Online application start and end date.
- Candidates will have to stay updated for downloading call letters for online test.
Indian Air Force will release the AFCAT 1 Admit Card after the application process is over. The expected date is generally 10-15 days before the exam date, which means the tentative date could be towards the end of January.
- Indian Air Force will declared the Result for AFCAT 1 after around one month of the commencement of the exam.
Join our Social Channels For updates:
Team Exams Cloud
Share & Support Us