Bihar Police Drive Recruitment Notification @ csbc.bih.nic.in: Bihar Police has released Bihar Police Driver Recruitment to fill a total of 1722 Vacancies! Now, the interested candidates after checking all the requirements, can go ahead and apply for the Bihar Police Driver Notification 2019 before the specified closing date. According to the information given in the Official Bihar Police Drive Recruitment 2019 Notification, 30 December 2019 is the final date to apply. Read this article on Bihar Police Driver Recruitment to know more about their detailed notification, Exam Date, eligibility criteria selection process and much more.
Bihar Police Driver Constable 2019: Important Dates
- Starting Date of Application – 30 November 2019
- Last Date of Application – 30 December 2019
Bihar Police Driver Constable 2019: Vacancy Details
The total posts released for Driver Constable under Bihar Police is 1722 Posts. The category-wise distribution of the vacancies:
- General – 736
- OBC- 284
- BC – 176
- SC -266
- ST -23
- Women of Back Ward Category – 68
- EWS – 169
Bihar Police Driver Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
A. Age Limit (as on 01.08.2019)
The age limit for Bihar Police Driver Constable as on 01-08-2019
B. Educational Qualification (as on 01.08.2019)
- 10+2 Intermediate Exam Passed in Any Recognized Board in India with Driving License LMV
Bihar Police Driver Constable Application Fee
The application fee required to be given in order to apply online for Bihar Police Constable is given below:
- For GEN/ OBC/ EBC/ BC: Rs. 450/-
- For SC/ ST: Rs. 112/-
- Payment Mode: through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking
Bihar Police Driver – Pay Scale/Salary
The pay given to the candidates appointed as Bihar Police Driver Constable will be in the pay scale of Rs.21,700-69,100 [Level – 3]
Selection Process for Bihar Police Driver Recruitment 2019
The selection process will be based on 3 stages:
- Written Test
- Physical Measurement Test/ Physical Efficiency Test
- Medical Examination
- Driving Test
- Merit List
- Your applications will be scrutinized and you will be invited for the Written Test. The Written Test will be OMR based objective type.
- There will be Physical Measurement Test and Physical Efficiency Test.
- Final merit list will be declared on the basis of marks obtained in the physical efficiency test.
- In the final stage, medical examination of the selected candidates will be conducted to shortlist the final candidates.
- How to Apply for Bihar Police Jobs
Physical Standards Test
|Male||165 CMS for General Category||81 Cm (Un-expanded) to 86 (Expanded) with the expansion of 5 CM (Minimum)|
|162 CMS for SC/ST||79 Cm (Un-expanded) to 84 (Expanded)|
|Female||153 CMS for General Category||–|
|155CMS for SC/ST||–|
Physical Endurance Test
|Race||Long Jump||High Jump|
|Male||1 Mile in 7 mins||10 Ft||3 Ft||16 Pound Ball for 16 Ft|
|Female||1 Kms in 7 Mins||7 Ft||2 Ft||12 Pound Ball for 10 Ft|
- Click the link given above for Bihar Police Driver Recruitment.
- Go to ‘Click for new registration’ and fill up your Registration Form.
- You will receive a Registration Id & Password.
- Sign In to fill your application form.
- Enter relevant details.
- Fill up your application form carefully.
- Upload photo & signature.
- Proceed for Payment of Fees.
- Submit your Application.
Official Notification by Bihar Police Driver Recruitment
Join our Social Channels For updates:
Team Exams Cloud
Share & Support Us