Delhi Police Constable Admit Card 2020:The Delhi Police Constable Admit Card 2020 has been released by the Staff Selection Commission(SSC). The online examination for Delhi Police Constable 2020 is scheduled to be conducted on 27th & 30th November, 1st to 3rd December, 7th to 11th December, and 14th December 2020. All the candidates can check the details of the Delhi Police Constable Exam Date from this article. Download the SSC Delhi Police Constable Admit Card 2020 from the below-given link.
Click here to Download Delhi Police Constable Admit Card 2020 (CR)
Delhi Police Constable Admit Card 2020: Important Dates
|Organizing Authority||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Post Name||Delhi Police Constable|
|Exam Name||Constable (Executive) Male and Female in Delhi Po|
|No of Post||5846|
|Delhi Police Admit Card||November 2020|
|Delhi Police Constable Exam Date||27th & 30th November, 1st to 3rd December, 7th to 11th December, and 14th December 2020|
Delhi Police Constable Admit Card Links
Candidates can check their application status and download their admit card for their regions from the link given below.
|Region||Admit Card||Check Status|
|SSC Central Region||Download Admit Card||Status|
|SSC North Eastern Region||Download Admit Card||Check Status|
|SSC Southern Region||Download Admit Card||Status|
|SSC Madhya Pradesh Region||Download Admit Card||Status|
|SSC Eastern Region||Download Admit Card||Status|
|SSC North Western Region||Download Admit Card||Status|
|SSC Western Region||Download Admit Card||Status|
|SSC Kerala Karnataka Region||Admit Card||Status|
|SSC North Region||Admit Card||Check Status|
How to Download Delhi Police Constable 2020 Tier-1 Admit Card?
1. Visit the official website of SSC or Click on the links mentioned above.
2. Click on the link to download Delhi Police Constable Admit Card for your region.
3.Enter your Registration Number/Roll Number followed by your D.O.B to procure the admit card.
4. Select the area which you preferred while applying for the exam.
5. Take a print of the downloaded admit card
Delhi Police Constable Exam Pattern 2020
SSC Delhi Police Constable Exam is a Computer Based Examination (CBE) to be conducted in both English and Hindi languages but the pattern of this exam is different from any other SSC exams. There will be 100 questions in the online paper. The exam pattern is given below:
- Mode of the Examination: Computer Based Test
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Number of questions: 100 questions
- Maximum marks: 100 marks
- Type of questions: Objective type questions
- Negative marking: 0.25 marks are deducted for every incorrect answer
- Language of the paper: Hindi and English
- Level of the exam: Matriculation level
|Section||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning||25||25||A cumulative Time of 90 minutes|
|General Knowledge/Current Affairs||50||50|
|Computer Fundamentals, MS Excel, MS Word, Communication, Internet, WWW and Web Browsers, etc.||25||25|
SSC Previous Year Papers
- SSC CGL Question Paper 2019 PDF In Hindi & English Download
- SSC CPO Question Paper 2019 Download PDF in Hindi & English
- SSC CPO QUESTION PAPER 2018 WITH ANSWER – Download PDF
- SSC JE Previous Year Question Papers – Download PDF!
- SSC CGL QUESTION PAPERS 2018 – Download PDF
- SSC CHSL Previous Year Question Papers – Download PDF
- SSC CGL Tier 2 Question Papers 2017 – Download PDF Here!
- SSC CGL Tier 2 Question Papers 2018 – Download PDF Here!
- SSC Calendar 2020-2021: Check New Exam Calendar By SSC
- UPSC Calendar 2021 Released @upsc.gov.in: Download PDF!
- UPSC Calendar 2020: Revised Exam Dates Released: Check now