Delhi Police has released the Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment Notification 2020. Delhi Police Recruitment Board is about to recruit 649 eligible candidates as a Head Constable (Assistant Wireless Operator & Tele Printer Operator). Interested candidates may fill the online registration form from 28 December 2019 onwards. The last date to apply online is 27 January 2020. You can apply online for Delhi Police Head Constable 2020 from 28th December 2019. 27th January 2019 is the last date of Head Constable (Assistant Wireless Operator & Tele Printer Operator) recruitment 2020. Check out the detailed notification, important dates, eligibility criteria, application fee, and the selection process.
Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment 2020
|Examination Name||Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment|
|Organization Name||Delhi Police|
|Name of Posts||(Assistant Wireless Operator & Tele Printer Operator)|
|Opening date of registration||27th December 2019|
|Last Date of Online Application||27th January 2019|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Exam date||Update Soon|
|Official website||Click Here|
Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment 2020: Vacancies
(AWO & TPO)
Rs 25500- 81100
Delhi Police Head Constable: Pay
The candidates recruited as a Head constable in Delhi Police will be appointed in the pay matrix of level 4 in the pay scale of Rs 25500-81100.
Delhi Police Age Limit
The age criteria are between 18 to 27 years as on 01-07-2019
Delhi Police Head Constable Educational Qualifications
- Candidates should possess minimum qualifications of 10+2 from a recognized institute with Science and maths as mandatory subjects. OR
- National Trade Certificate in Mechanic cum Operator Electronic Communication System trade
- 1000 key depressions in 15 minutes in English word processing
- Computer knowledge
Delhi Police Head Constable Application Fee
General / OBC: Rs. 100/-
SC / ST / PH / Females are exempted from paying the fees.
Delhi Police Head Constable Exam Pattern
|Max Marks||Time Duration|
|Part A||General Awareness||20||20||90 Minutes|
|Part B||Quantitative Aptitude|
(Basic Arithmetic Skill)
|Part C||General Intelligence||25||25|
|Part D||English Language|
|Part E||Computer Fundamentals,|
MS Excel, MS Word,
WWW, and web browsers etc
- There will be “NO” negative marks for the wrong answer.
- The question paper for Computer-based examination except Part D will be in Hindi and English only.
- The candidates 20 times the number of vacancies will be qualified for the next stage.
Join our Social Channels For updates:
Team Exams Cloud
Share & Support Us