East Coast Railway Recruitment 2020: East Coast Railway (ECR) has published the recruitment notification for the recruitment of Paramedical Staff (Staff Nurse/Nursing Superintendent), Pharmacist, Dresser/OTA/Hospital Attendants (Level -1) and Contract Medical Practitioner (GDMO) Posts for COVID Care Centres, Medical Department in KUR Division on its official website @eastcoastrail.indianrailways.gov.in. interested and eligible candidates can send their application in the prescribed format by email on or before 22 May 2020. Read this article on East Coast Railway Recruitment to know more about their detailed notification, Exam Date, eligibility criteria selection process and much more.
East Coast Railway Recruitment 2020
|Notification||East Coast Railway Recruitment 2020: 663 Vacancies for Nursing Superintendent and Other Posts|
|Last Date of Submission||May 22, 2020|
|Organization||East Coast Railway|
|Education Qual||Diploma Holder, Senior Secondary, Graduate|
|Functional||Medical, Other Funtional Area|
Last Date to send the application in the prescribed format by email: 22 May 2020.
East Coast Railway Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Nursing Superintendent – 255 Posts
- Pharmacist – 51 Posts
- Dresser/OTA/Hospital Attendants (Level -1) – 255 Posts
- Contract Medical Practitioner (GDMO) – 102 Posts
East Coast Railway Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2020
A. Age limit
- Nursing Superintendent – 20 to 38 Years
- Pharmacist – 20 to 35 Years
- Dresser/OTA/Hospital Attendants (Level -1) – 18 to 33 Years
- GDMO – 53 years
B. Educational Qualification
- Nursing Superintendent: Candidates must have passed three years course in General Nursing and Midwifery from a School of Nursing or other Institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council or B.Sc. (Nursing).
- Pharmacist: Appearing candidate must be 12th passed in Science or its equivalent with Diploma in Pharmacy from recognized institution and registered as Pharmacist OR must have a Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy (B. Pharma) from a recognized University or equivalent and Registered as a Pharmacist.
- Dresser/OTA/Hospital Attendants (Level -1): Appearing candidate must possess the 10th standard passing certificate.
- Contract Medical Practitioner (GDMO): MBBS from Indian Medical Council and with registration in Indian Medical Council, Or with a valid registration certificate of any of the State Medical Councils Of India after completion of one year of compulsory, rotatory internship. No other certificates will be accepted.
How to apply for East Coast Railway Recruitment 2020?
Eligible candidates can submit the scanned copy of the application in the prescribed format along with self-attested copies of their certificates on email ID [email protected] on or before 22 May 2020. After the verification of documents, the suitability will be adjudged on the same, and suitable candidates will be intimated through their email to report for joining duty.
ECR Official Recruitment Notification 2020
Join our Social Channels For updates:
Team Exams Cloud
Share & Support Us