HSSC Constable Recruitment 2021:Haryana Police Recruitment 2020: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has invited applications for the recruitment of 7298 Group C Posts of the Police department. The online application process is going to begin on January 11, 2021. Candidates can check the official notification is available online on hssc.gov.in. Read the complete article for the selection process, eligibility, salary, exam pattern, important dates, and Other Details.
Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2021: Overview
|HSSC Constable Recruitment 2021 Notification|
|Organization Name||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Starting Date||11th January 2021|
|Closing Date||10th February 2021|
|Selection Process||Knowledge TestPhysical Screening Test (PST)Physical Measurement Test(PMT)Additional qualificationMiscellaneous|
Haryana Police Recruitment: Important Dates
- Start Date to HSSC Constable Apply Online: 11-01-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 10-02-2021
- Closing Date for Deposit of Fee: 13-02-2021
- Date of Examination (Tentative): 27.03.2021 to 28.03.2021
HSSC Constable Notification 2021: Vacancy Details
- Male Constable (General Duty): 5500 posts
- Female Constable (General Duty): 1100 posts
- Female Constable (HAP-DURGA-1): 698 Posts
Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
HSSC Constable Recruitment 2021: Educational Qualification
- The candidate must have passed 10+2 or its equivalent from a recognized education Board/Institution for all the categories.
- Matric with Hindi or Sanskrit as one of the subject or higher education.
Age Limit (as on 01/12/2020)
The candidate must be of 18-25 years (On the first day of the month in which the applications are invited for recruitment of Constable)
- Male and Female Non Resident of Haryana- Rs. 100/-
- Female of Haryana resident only – Rs. 50/-
- Male SC/BC/EWS candidates of Haryana State only – Rs. 25/-
- Female SC/BC/EWS candidates of Haryana State only – Rs. 13/-
- SC/BC/EWS candidates of Haryana State only – No Fee
HSSC Constable 2021: Criteria for Selection
1. Knowledge Test (80 % Weightage)
|Subjects||No. Of Questions||Duration|
|1||General Studies||100 Questions
carries 0.80 marks)
|9||Other relevant fields/trades|
|Total Marks: 80 marks|
- There will be NO Negative Marking for wrong answers.
- The medium of examination shall be bilingual.
- For Constable: Level Of Examination will be of 12th standard.
2. Physical Screening Test:
|Candidates||Test Distance||Qualifying Time|
|1.||Male||2.5 km||12 minutes|
|2.||Female||1.0 km||6 minutes|
|3.||Ex.Serviceman||1.0 km||5 minutes|
- This test will be of qualifying in nature.
- Only the candidates who qualify the standards prescribed for PST shall be allowed to take part in the further process of selection.
3. Physical Measurement Test:
|General Categories||Male||170 cm||83 cm (un-expanded) to 87 cms (expanded)|
|Reserve Categories||Male||168 cm||81 cm un-expanded to 85 cms (expanded)|
NOTE: Physical Measurement Test is of qualifying in nature.
Online Application Form For HSSC Constable Recruitment 2021
The interested candidates are requested to stay tuned with us for the apply online link which will be active on 11th January 2021.
- SSC Calendar 2020-2021: Check New Exam Calendar By SSC
- SSC Result Calendar 2020-21: Check Result Date of SSC CGL, CHSL, JHT, JE, and CPO
RRB NTPC Exam Analysis 2020 Links
- RRB NTPC Exam Analysis 2020 (28 December)
- RRB NTPC Exam Analysis 2020 (29 December)
- RRB NTPC Exam Analysis 2020 (30 December)
Also, Check – Latest Current Affairs 2020 For Competitive Exams PDF
Join our Telegram Channel for more information related to the recruitment news and latest Sarkari Naukri updates