IB ACIO Recruitment 2020: The Ministry of Home Affairs of India (MHA) has released the IB ACIO Recruitment 2020 Notification for selection of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO) posts in the Intelligence Bureau of India (IB). s per the notice posted in the employment news dated 19-25 December edition, 2000 IB ACIO post vacancies have been announced. In this post on IB ACIO 2020 Notification, we are going to have a look at all the IB ACIO Recruitment details like – Important Exam dates, category-wise vacancy, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Pay-scale, etc.
- 1 IB ACIO Recruitment 2020 | Overview
- 2 IB ACIO Recruitment 2020 – Important Dates
- 3 IB Recruitment 2020 Vacancy
- 4 IB ACIO-II/ Executive Eligibility Criteria
- 5 IB ACIO Recruitment 2020 – Selection Process
- 6 IB ACIO Recruitment 2020 – Exam Pattern
- 7 IB ACIO Salary 2020
IB ACIO Recruitment 2020 | Overview
|Organization||Intelligence Bureau (IB)|
|Post||IB ACIO – General Central Service (Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial)|
|Starting Date to apply||19-12-2020|
|Closing date to apply||09-01-2021|
IB ACIO Recruitment 2020 – Important Dates
- Online Registrations Start Date: 19-12-2020
- Online Registrations End Date: 09-01-2020
- IB ACIO Tier-I Examination: Available Soon.
- IB ACIO Tier-II Examination: Available Soon.
IB Recruitment 2020 Vacancy
MHA has announced 2000 vacancies for the post of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-II/ Executive in Intelligence Bureau. The category-wise details are as follows:
|Category||No. of Vacancies|
IB ACIO-II/ Executive Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelor’s Degree in any stream from a recognized university.
- Knowledge of Computers.
- Minimum: 18 Yrs.
- Maximum: 27 Yrs.
IB ACIO Recruitment 2020 – Selection Process
The selection process for IB ACIO 2020 recruitment will have 3 stages. the details as follows -:
|Tier 1||Objective Exam||100|
|Tier 2||Descriptive Exam||50|
|Tier 3||Personal Interview||100|
IB ACIO Recruitment 2020 – Exam Pattern
IB ACIO Notification 2020 – Tier 1 (Prelims) Exam Pattern
|Section||No. Of Questions||Marks|
Total time will be 60 minutes and there will be negative marking of ¼ mark for each wrong answer.
IB ACIO Notification 2020 – Tier 2 (Mains) Exam Pattern
|English Comprehension & Précis Writing||20|
- Candidates will be given 60 minutes to write the exam.
- Minimum 33% marks required in IB ACIO 2020 Tier 1 Exam to be eligible for IB ACIO 2020 Tier 2 Exam. The candidate would also need to score more than the actual Tier 1 cutoff to be declared by IB.
- Both – IB ACIO 2020 Tier 1 and Tier 2 Marks would be considered for Tier 3 (interview) selection.
- Total marks scored in all 3 stages of IB ACIO 2020 Exam would be considered for Final Selection.
IB ACIO Application Fees
It is in 02 components: Examination Fee: Rs. 100/- & Recruitment Processing Charges: Rs.5001- which is required to be paid as under:
|Category||Fee to be paid|
|Male candidates of General, EWS and OBC categories||Examination Fee + Recruitment Processing Charges|
|All SC/ST, all-female candidates & all ExSM’||Recruitment Processing Charges only|
Ex-servicemen who have already secured employment In civilside under Central Govt in Group·c·post on regular basis after availing benefits of reservation given to them are required to pay the examination fee, i.e. Rs. 100/- also along with recruitment processing charges of Rs. 500/-
Note: Banking charges, if applicable, will be borne by the candidate.
IB ACIO Salary 2020
As per the notification, the salary for IB ACIO Grade 2/ Executive is entitled to receive Level-7 (Rs 44,900/- – Rs 1,42,400/-) in the pay matrix plus admissible central govt allowances.
IB ACIO Recruitment 2020 – Important Link
Apply Online – Click Here
Also, Check – Latest Current Affairs 2020 For Competitive Exams PDF
Join our Telegram Channel for more information related to the recruitment news and latest Sarkari Naukri updates
FAQs for IB ACIO Recruitment
Q1. What is the date of the IB ACIO Recruitment notification?
Ans. 19 December 2020.
Q2. Total Vacancy 2020 in IB Recruitment ACIO 2020.
Ans. Around 2000.
Q3. What is the mode of application for the IB ACIO Exam?
Ans. Candidates can fill online application and the mode of fee payment can be Online/Offline.
Q4. What is the IB ACIO officer payscale?
Ans. Level 7 Payscale: Rs 44,900-Rs 1,42,400. Post classification is Group C (Non-Ministerial and Non-gazetted).
Q5. What are the exam types for IB Recruitment Tier 1 and Tier II Exam?
Ans. Tier I Exam: Objective Paper(100 Marks) and Tier-II exam: Descriptive Paper(50 Marks).
Q6. What is the Educational qualification required to apply for IB ACIO Exam 2021?