IB Recruitment 2020: Intelligence Beauruce India’s most esteemed organization has recently released IB Recruitment notification 2020. The IB recruitment notification was released on the Ministry of Home Affairs official website @mha.gov.in. IB recruitment is being conducted to fill a total of 292 vacancies. Read this article to know in detail about Intelligence Bureau Recruitment Notification 2020, Vacancy, Important Dates, Age Limit, and more
IB Recruitment 2020: Overview
|IB Recruitment Notification 2020|
|Organization Name||Intelligence Bureau ( IB)|
|Post Name||Multiple Posts|
|Starting Date||20th June 2020|
|Closing Date||19 August 2020|
|Application Mode||By Post|
|Advt. No.||No. 1/Estt (G-3)/2020(Cir)-899|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
IB Recruitment 2020 Vacancy
|Intelligence Bureau Post||Vacancy|
|Deputy Director/ Tech||2|
|Senior Research Officer||2|
|Library & Information Officer||1|
|Security Officer (Technical)||6|
|Deputy Central Intelligence Officer/ Tech||10|
|Assistant Central intelligence Officer-I/ Executive||54|
|Assistant Central Intelligence Officer-II/ Executive||55|
|Assistant Security Officer (Technical)||12|
|Assistant Security Officer (General)||10|
|Female Staff Nurse||1|
|Junior Intelligence Officer-I/ Executive||26|
|Junior Intelligence Officer-I (Motor Transport)||12|
|Junior Intelligence Officer-Grade-II|
|Security Assistant (Motor Transport)||15|
|Halwai Cum Cook||11|
|Multi· Tasking staff (Gunman)||24|
IB Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Deputy Director/Tech: Bachelor Degree in Engineering [B.E or B.Tech or B.Sc(Engg)] awarded by a recognized University with 12 years of experience in the concerned field.
- Library & Information Officer: Master’s Degree in Library Science or Information Science or Documentation Science from a recognized University with 7 years of experience in Public or Institutional Library.
- Senior Research Officer: Master’s degree in Economics/Statistics/Business Administration/Management or Commerce from a recognized University or equivalent with 5 years of experience.
- Assistant Security Officer (General): Degree from a recognized University or equivalent with 2 years of experience.
- Assistant Security Officer (Technical): Diploma in Electrical/ Electronics/ Communications Engineering or BSc in Physics or Chemistry from a recognized University/ Institution or equivalent with 2 years of experience.
- Personal Assistant: Holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre/ department; with ten years’ service
For More Information, refer to the notification that is given below:
IB Recruitment 2020: How To Apply
- Click the direct link given above to download your application form.
- Fill up all the important details as mentioned in the form like name, age, educational qualification, etc.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
Address: Joint Deputy Director/ G, Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs, 35 S.P. Marg, Bapu Cham, New Delhi-21 on or before 19 Aug 2020.
SSC Previous Year Papers
- SSC CGL Question Paper 2019 PDF In Hindi & English Download
- SSC CPO Question Paper 2019 Download PDF in Hindi & English
- SSC CPO QUESTION PAPER 2018 WITH ANSWER – Download PDF
- SSC JE Previous Year Question Papers – Download PDF!
- SSC CGL QUESTION PAPERS 2018 – Download PDF
- SSC CHSL Previous Year Question Papers – Download PDF
- SSC CGL Tier 2 Question Papers 2017 – Download PDF Here!
- SSC CGL Tier 2 Question Papers 2018 – Download PDF Here!
- SSC Exam Calendar 2019-2021: Check Upcoming Notifications
Join our Social Channels For updates:
Team Exams Cloud
Share & Support Us