- 1 Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021: Overview
- 2 Income Tax Department Notification PDF
- 3 Income Tax Department Vacancy
- 4 Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Income Tax Department Salary Structure
- 6 How to Apply For Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021?
Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021: Overview
|Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021|
|Organization||Income Tax Department Mumbai|
|Posts||MTS, Tax Assistant, Income Tax Inspector|
|Number Of Vacancies||155|
|Online Application||08th July 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||25th August 2021|
|Selection Process||Document verification & Proficiency test|
|Official Website||incometaxmumbai.in or incometaxmumbai.gov.in|
Income Tax Department Notification PDF
The officials have released the official notification for MTS, Tax Assistant, Income Tax Inspector posts under the sports quota on its official website @www.incometaxmumbai.in on 08th July 2021. Go through the notification pdf from the below link.
Income Tax Department Vacancy
A total of 155 vacancies have been announced for MTS, Tax Assistant, Income Tax Inspector posts for meritorious sportspersons which have been distributed as tabulated below.
|Name of the post||No. of Vacancies|
|Inspector of Income-tax||08|
Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
|Post Name||Essential Educational Qualifications|
|Inspector of Income Tax||Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university or equivalent|
|Tax Assistant||Graduation from a recognized University. Having Data Entry Speed of 8,000 Key depressions per hour|
|Multi-Tasking Staff||Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized University/ Board|
Age Limit (as on 01/08/2021)
The candidates must fall in the age group as mentioned below and the age relaxation to various categories will be provided as per the govt. norms
|MTS||18 to 25 years|
|Tax Assistant||18 to 27 years|
|Income Tax Inspector||18 to 30 years|
- A State or the Country in a National or International Competition in any of the games/ sports as mentioned in PDF
- Their University in the Inter-University Tournaments conducted by the Inter-University Sports Board in any of the games/ sports as mentioned in PDF or
- The State Schools Team in the National Sports/ Games for schools conducted by All India School Games Federation in any of the games/ sports as mentioned in PDF or
- Sportsperson who has been awarded National Awards in Physical Efficiency under National Physical Efficiency Drive.
Income Tax Department Salary Structure
|Name of the post||Salary Structure|
|Inspector of Income-tax||Rs. 44900 to Rs.142400|
|Tax Assistant||Rs. 25500 to Rs. 81100|
|Multi-tasking Staff||Rs. 18000 to Rs. 56900|
How to Apply For Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021?
- Visit the official website of Income Tax Department incometaxmumbai.in or incometaxmumbai.gov.in
- On the homepage, search for notifications for Sportsperson
- Fill in all the credentials/information like name, email ID, contact number, etc.
- Note the provisional registration number and password generated
- Fill in details of the application form and click on the final submit button
- Pay the online application fee if required.
- Download the application form for future reference
Also, Check – Latest Current Affairs 2021 For Competitive Exams PDF
Join our Telegram Channel for more information related to the recruitment news and latest Sarkari Naukri updates[ad_2]