JKSSB Recruitment 2021Before we get into the details let’s have an overview of Jammu & Kashmir Service Selection Board Recruitment 2021:
|Exam Conducting Authority||Jammu & Kashmir Service Selection Board|
|Name of Posts||JE, Draftsman, Junior Steno, and Others posts|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Document Verification & Final Selection|
|Job Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
JKSSB Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
|Notification Date||February 03, 2021|
|Online Registration Start Date||February 24, 2021|
|Last Date of Registration||March 24, 2021|
|Exam Date||Not Declared yet|
|Admit Card Download Date||Not Declared yet|
JKSSB Recruitment 2021: Vacancy DetailsA total of 927 vacancies have been released in the different departments which are given below.
|Law, Justice and Parliamentary Affairs||41|
|Hospitality & Protocol Department||2|
JKSSB 2021: Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit (as of 01/01/2021)
- OM – 40 years
- PH/PWD – 42 years
- Ex-Serviceman – 48 years
- Govt Servant/Contract – 40 years
- All other categories – 43 years
- Jal Shakti – Junior Engineer (Civil) – 03 Years Diploma in Civil Engineering from Government recognized Institute/Indian University, Degree in Civil Engineering or AMIE Section(A&B) India.
- Draftsman (Civil) – 02 years Draftsman Training Course Certificate /Diploma from any Government recognized Institute.
- Junior Stenographer, Junior Scale Stenographer, Junior Assistant, Junior Stenographer – Graduation from any recognized University having minimum speed of 65 and 35 words per minute in shorthand & typewriting respectively; Six months certificate course in computer applications from a recognized institute.
- Junior Assistant – Graduation from any recognized University with knowledge of type writing having not less than 35 words speed per minute; Six months certificate course in Computer Application from recognized Institute.
- Mechanic/Electrician/Driller/Junior Stenographer – Matriculation or equivalent with ITI Certificate in Mechanical/Electrician/ Trade.
- Steno-Typist – Graduation from any recognized University. having a minimum speed of 60 and 45 words per minute in shorthand and typewriting respectively.
- Driver – Minimum Matric and Maximum 10+2 having valid HGV/PSV driving License.
- Cashier – Graduation from any recognized University with knowledge of type writing having not less than 35 words speed per minute; 06 months certificate course in Computer application from a recognized institute.
- Cleaner – Matric pass and Cleaner chit holder.
- Senior Horticulture Technician – B.Sc. Horticulture OR B.Sc. Agriculture with Horticulture as a major subject.
- Canning Instructor – Degree/Diploma in Food Processing or Fruit Preservation from any recognized University/Institute.
- Junior Culture Assistant – Matric or above with sufficient experience in any one of the following musical instruments Violin, Sitar, Harmonium, Tabla, Sarangi, Rabab, Drum, Flute. Preference will be given to those who are proficient vocalists.
- Fee payable: Rs 350/-
Note: The online application is going to active on February 24, 2021.
Also, Check – Latest Current Affairs 2021 For Competitive Exams PDF
Join our Telegram Channel for more information related to the recruitment news and latest Sarkari Naukri updates