Questions Asked in SSC MTS Exam 2019: SSC MTS Exam is taking place today i.e 6th August 2019. Read this article about SSC MTS Exam Analysis 6th August 2019 with questions asked. Furthermore, go through the SSC MTS expected cut off and SSC CHSL difficulty level. This article will consist of all the section-wise Questions asked in SSC MTS Exam 2019 held on 2nd Aug. to 6th Sep. 2019 (All Shifts) in PDF format. Here, we have tried to collect questions asked in SSC MTS Exam in all shifts.
Questions Asked in SSC MTS Exam 2019
General Awareness Questions Asked in SSC MTS Exam 2019
Here we are providing Questions Asked in SSC MTS Exam 6th August 2019 so that all other aspirants can get an overall and clear idea about exam pattern and difficulty level. Here you find all questions asked in SSC MTS exam conducted Today-
- One question from Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna.
- Who built Char Minar?
- Who is the PM of Iran/Iraq?
- One question related to periodic table?
- How many janpad in ancient history
- Manas tiger reserve is located in which state
- Causes of hapetitise disease? [Options-bactira virus]
- Which of the following is odourless gas?
- One question from book.
English Questions Asked in SSC MTS Exam 2019
- One word substitution- One who can’t speak
- Antonym-> Tranquil
- Synonym-> Caution
Numerical Ability Questions Asked in SSC MTS Exam 2019
- There were 5 questions from percentage.
- One question was asked from inradius.
- If A+B= 12, B+C= 14, C+B=12, then find A+B+C=?
- If a value increased by 15% then decreased by 20%, then find out profit or loss?
- If difference CI-SI= 25, rate=5%, time = 2 years, then find the value of amount?
- if Diagonal of a square is 24 than find the perimeter of the square?
Join our Social Channels For updates: