Rajasthan Police SI Recruitment 2021: RPSC SI Recruitment 2021: The Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has released the Rajasthan Police SI Recruitment Notification 2021. A total of 859 vacancies have been released for the post of Sub Inspector and Platoon Commander. In this article, we will discuss the details of the recruitment process of the Rajasthan Police Sub Inspector. RPSC is inviting online applications for the said posts. RPSC SI Online Registration will start from 09 February 2021. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for RPSC SI Recruitment 2021 on or before 10 March 2021.
Rajasthan Police SI Recruitment 2021
|Rajasthan Police SI Recruitment 2021|
|Name of Organization||Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)|
|Post Name||Sub Inspector/Platoon Commander|
|Notification Release Date||3rd February 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||10th March 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
|Result Date||To be announced|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
Rajasthan Police SI Recruitment: Vacancy
A total of 859 vacancies have been released for Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2021. The distribution of vacancies is as follows:
|1||Sub Inspector (AP)||746|
|2||Sub Inspector (IB)||64|
|3||Platoon Commander (RAC)||38|
|4||Sub Inspector (MBC)||11|
Rajasthan Police SI Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
Rajasthan Police SI Educational Qualification:
- Candidates should possess a Graduation Degree from a recognized board or university.
- Candidates should also have knowledge of Rajasthani Culture and Hindi written in Devnagari.
Rajasthan Police SI Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 20 Yrs.
- Maximum Age: 25 Yrs.
Rajasthan Police SI Application Fee
- For General candidates/OBC/EWS: Rs. 350/-
- For SC/ ST/ of Rajasthan Domicile: Rs. 250/-
- General Candidates /EWS/ OBC (whose Annual Income is less than 2.5 Lakh): Rs. 150/-
- Payment Mode: Online
Rajasthan Police SI Selection Process 2021
- Written Test (RPSC)
- Physical and Medical Test (PET & PMT)
- Aptitude Test and Interview
Rajasthan Police SI Exam Pattern 2021
The table below shows the exam pattern in detail.
|Subject Name||Time Duration||Maximum Marks|
|General Hindi||2 hours||200|
|General Knowledge & General Science||2 hours||200|
- The written test is bilingual in nature.
- It will be an offline based exam.
- There will be negative marking. 1/3 marks will be detected for every wrong answer.
- The test will be of multiple-choice questions.
Rajasthan Police SI Physical Eligibility:
- Height – 168 cm
- Chest – 81 cm without expending and 86 cm expanded
Also, Check – Latest Current Affairs 2021 For Competitive Exams PDF
Join our Telegram Channel for more information related to the recruitment news and latest Sarkari Naukri updates