RRC NCR Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), North Central Railway (NCR), Prayagraj has invited eligible candidates for the engagement of 1664 Apprentices under the Apprentice Act 1961. The online registration process has begun on2nd November 2021 and the last date for online application is 1st December 2021. Interested candidates must bookmark this article for updates about RRC NCR Apprentice Recruitment vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection process and salary.
The detailed notification for RRC NCR Apprentice Recruitment 2021 against Advertisement No. RRC/NCR/02/2021/Apprentice Act has been uploaded on the official website at www.rrcnr.org on12th October 2021. The candidates interested in the Engagement of 1664 Apprentices under the Apprentice Act 1961 over NCR Railway must go through the complete notification before applying for the post.
- 1 RRC NCR Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Overview
- 2 RRC NCR Apprentice Recruitment Notification
- 3 RRC NCR Apprentice Vacancies
- 4 RRC NCR Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 RRC NCR Apprentice Recruitment Application Link
RRC NCR Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Overview
To have an idea about the RRC NCR Apprentice Recruitment 2021, go through the below table for an overview of the recruitment drive.
|Recruitment Name||RRC NCR Apprentice Recruitment 2021|
|Organisation Name||Railway Recruitment Cell North Central Railway (NCR)|
|Advt No.||RRC/NCR/02/2021/Apprentice Act|
|Eligibility||10th pass & ITI in relevant trade|
|Selection Process||Screening and Scrutiny|
RRC NCR Apprentice Recruitment Notification
RRC NCR Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- Start Date of Application –2nd November 2021
- Last Date of Application – 1st December 2021
- Last Date of Fee Payment – 1st December 2021
- Date for Merit List Declaration -To be Updated Soon
RRC NCR Apprentice Vacancies
RRC NCR has released a total of 1664vacancies for the recruitment of apprentices under the Apprentice Act, 1961.
|Mechanical Department (PRYJ)||364|
|Electrical Department (PRYJ)||339|
|Jhansi Division (JHS)||480|
|Agra (AGC) Division||296|
RRC NCR Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate must have passed 10th class/Matriculation/SSC or its equivalent (under 10 + 2 system) from a recognized Board with minimum 50% marks (aggregate).
- The candidate must have passed ITI in relevant trade from NCVT/SCVT recognized by the Government of India.
- Minimum Age: 15 Years
- Maximum Age: 24 Years
RRC NCR Apprentice Selection Process
Merit List will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in 10th class and ITI. Shortlisted candidates will then called for Document Verification.
RRC NCR Apprentice Recruitment Application Link
Eligible and interested candidates can apply online from 02 November to 01 December 2021.
Also, Check – Latest Current Affairs 2021 For Competitive Exams PDF
Follow Us on Telegram For Latest Updates – Click Here