SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021: SBI Clerk Notification 2021: The State Bank of India (SBI) has released an official notification for the Clerical cadre/Junior Associate post. A total of 5237 vacancies have been released. SBI Clerk Notification 2021 has been released officially on 26th April 2021. The online registration process has extended the last date to apply online till 20th May 2021. We will be sharing details like SBI Clerk exam dates, SBI Clerk Vacancies, Eligibility, Application, and much more.
- 1 SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021: Overview
- 2 SBI Clerk 2021 Notification Out
- 3 SBI Clerk 2021: Important Dates
- 4 SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2021
- 5 SBI Clerk Application Fee
- 6 SBI Clerk Selection Process
- 7 How to Apply Online for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021?
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021: Overview
|SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021|
|Name Of The Organization||State Bank of India|
|Name Of The Posts||Junior Associates (Customer Support and Sales)|
|Frequency of Exam||Once in a year|
|Registration Starts||27th April 2021|
|Last Date to Apply|
|Selection Process||Prelims- Mains|
|Job Location||Across India|
SBI Clerk 2021 Notification Out
SBI Clerk 2021 notification has been released by SBI on the official website @sbi.co.in on 26th April 2021. This detailed information will help you to navigate through the entire SBI Clerk Recruitment Notification 2021 and get the details for each stage.
SBI Clerk 2021: Important Dates
|SBI Clerk 2021 Events||Dates|
|SBI Clerk 2021 Notification||26th April 2021|
|SBI Clerk Online Application||27th April 2021|
|SBI Clerk the Last Date to Apply Online||17th May 2021|
|SBI Clerk Prelims Admit Card||To Be Notified|
|SBI Clerk Exam Date 2021 (Preliminary)||June 2021|
|SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card||To Be Notified|
|SBI Clerk Exam Date (Mains)||31st July 2021|
|SBI Clerk 2021 Final Result||To Be Notified|
SBI Clerk Vacancies Detail
State Bank of India has released 5000 vacancies for the year 2021 and along with it, 237 backlog vacancies have also been released.
SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2021
SBI Clerk Age Limit
The minimum age of the applicant should be 20 years and the maximum age should be 28 years as of 1st April 2021.
- You should have a Graduate Degree or equivalent qualification from a Recognized University.
- Final year candidates are also eligible to apply if their date of passing is on or before 01.01.2021.
SBI Clerk Application Fee
- For General/OBC/EWS: Rs. 750/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD/XS- NIL
- (The payment mode will be online. you can pay through online net banking, debit card or credit card)
SBI Clerk Selection Process
The SBI Clerk Examination will be held in three phases Prelims, Mains, and the Test of Local Language.
- Online Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
- Test of Local/Official Language
SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Pattern
Let’s check the Prelims and Mains exam pattern in the following information.
No. of Questions
|English Language||30||30||20 mins|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 mins|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 mins|
- The Prelims exam will be Objective in nature.
- It will be bilingual i.e. in Hindi and English.
- There are no minimum qualifying marks for an individual subject or overall.
- There is sectional timing i.e. separate time for each subject.
- A negative marking scheme is involved in the Preliminary exam. 1/4th mark for the incorrect answers will be deducted.
SBI Clerk Mains Exam Pattern
The Mains exam will be objective and will be conducted online.
No. of Questions
|English Language||40||40||35 mins|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 mins|
|General/Financial Awareness||50||50||35 mins|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 mins|
|TOTAL||190||200||2 hours 40 minutes|
- The Mains exam will be bilingual i.e. available in Hindi and English Language.
- It involves a negative marking scheme i.e. 1/4th marks will be deducted for the wrong answer.
- There is a sectional time or time duration for each section. Once the time for that section is over, you will be automatically taken to the next section.
- SBI Clerk mains exam does not have any sectional cut-off marks.
How to Apply Online for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021?
The SBI Clerk Recruitment notification for 2021 is out. Candidates are required to visit the official page of SBI to fill in the online application forms as the entire process to apply online for SBI Clerk 2021 exam from April 27 to May 17, 2021. The direct link to apply online for SBI Clerk 2021 exam is given below.
Step 1 – Click on the above given direct link to apply for the SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021. (link to be active on 27th April 2021).
Step 2 – Register yourself first with the required details.
Step 3 – The Registration Id & Password will be sent to you on your email/mobile.
Step 4 – You should save the Registration ID & Password for referring in the future.
Step 5 – Now, fill the SBI Clerk Online application form.
Step 6 – Enter all the essential details and upload your recent passport size photograph and signature.
Step 7 – Complete the fee payment via Credit/Debit or Net Banking.
Also, Check – Latest Current Affairs 2021 For Competitive Exams PDF
Join our Telegram Channel for more information related to the recruitment news and latest Sarkari Naukri updates