SBI SO Recruitment 2019: State Bank of India (SBI) has released the official notification for the recruitment of Specialist Officers in various disciplines like DGM Asset Liability Management, SME Credit Analyst, Credit Anaylst III etc. 12th August 2019 is the last date of Specialist Officer recruitment 2019.
Check out the detailed notification, important dates, eligibility criteria, application fee, and the selection process.
|Examination Name||SBI SO Recruitment 2019|
|Name of the Organization||State Bank Of India|
|Name of Posts||Specialist Officer|
|Application Form Start Date||22nd July 2019|
|Application Form Last Date||12th August 2019|
|Last Date to Pay Fee||12th August 2019|
SBI SO Recruitment 2019 – Vacancy Details
|Deputy General Manager
|SME Credit Analyst (Sector Specialist)||11|
|SME Credit Analyst (Structuring)||04|
|SME Credit Analyst||10|
SBI SO 2019 – Educational Qualification
|Educational Qualification||MBA/ BE / B.Tech / CA|
Age Limit for SBI SO Recruitment 2019
|Age Limit||23 – 35 Years|
SBI SO Recruitment 2019 – Experience Requirement
|Experience requirement||Should have a minimum of 3 years experience in the related field|
SBI SO Recruitment 2019 – Selection Process
Selection Process for SBI SO
SBI SO 2019 – Application Fees
|Application Fees for SBI SO Jobs||Nil|
|Important Links of SBI SO Recruitment 2019|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application||Update Soon|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Join our Social Channels For updates:
More Latest All India Government Jobs 2019:
- BPSC 65th Notification 2019: Exam Date, Vacancy, Online Form
- Bihar Sachivalaya Recruitment 2019 – Apply Now!
- MAHADISCOM Upkendra Sahayak Recruitment 2019 – Apply Now!
- HSSC Clerk Recruitment 2019 Notification – Apply Now!
- IDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online Here!
- HSSC Gram Sachiv Recruitment 2019: Apply Online
- HVPNL Recruitment Notification 2019 – Direct Link to Apply Here!
- Navodaya Vidyalaya Recruitment 2019 – Direct Link to A