Southern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021: South Railway (SR) Chennai has released the notification for the recruitment to the various posts. A total of 3322 Apprentice slots have been announced for Carriage Works, Goldenrock Workshop, and Signal & Telecom Workshop for freshers, Ex.ITI, & medical lab technicians. Candidates can apply for the South Western Railway Recruitment 2021 between 01st June 2021 to 30th June 2021.
Read this article on Southern Railway Apprentice Recruitment to know more about their detailed notification, Exam Date, eligibility criteria selection process, and much more.
- 1 Southern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Overview
- 2 Southern Railway Apprentice Vacancy
- 3 Southern Railway Apprentice Eligibility
Southern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Overview
|Organization Name||Southern Railway|
|Online Application||01st June 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||30th June 2021|
Southern Railway Apprentice Vacancy
A total of 3322 apprentice vacancies has been announced in the Southern Railway divisions. The 10th/ITI pass can check the division-wise apprentice slots available at Southern Railway.
|Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|Carriage Works, Perambur||936|
|Golden rock Central Workshop||700|
|Signal & Telecom Workshop, Podanur||1686|
Southern Railway Apprentice Eligibility
Candidates Passed Class 10th (High School) Exam with 50% Marks and & also have ITI – National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the NCVT/SCVT.
- Minimum Age: 15 years
- Maximum Age: 24 years
- For GEN: Rs. 100/- (Application Fee)+ 70/- (Portal Fee)+GST
- For SC/ ST/ PH/ Female: 70/- (Portal Fee only)+GST
- Application Fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ Female: Nil
Southern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Online Application Link
Interested candidates can submit their applications through the online mode from 1 June to 30 June 2021
Click here to apply online for Southern Apprentice Recruitment 2021
How to Apply For Sothern Railway Apprentice 2021
- Visit the official website of Southern Railways @sr.indianrailways.gov.in or directly apply from the below link which will be active soon.
- On the homepage, click on the Apprentice Recruitment section.
- Click on the apply online link for “Engagement of Act Apprentices (in the stream of Freshers, Ex.ITI & Medical Lab Technician) Under Apprentices Act, 1961”
- Fill in all the details required in the application form.
- Pay the application fee if applicable and submit the application form before 30th June 2021.
Also, Check – Latest Current Affairs 2021 For Competitive Exams PDF
Join our Telegram Channel for more information related to the recruitment news and latest Sarkari Naukri updates