SSB Constable Recruitment 2020: Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), Ministry of Home Affairs has released the notification for the recruitment to 1522 posts of Constable in various departments. The SSB Constable Vacancies have been notified for various posts such as Driver, Lab Assistant, Waiter, Cook, Gardener, Plumber, Carpenter, Safaiwala, etc. Check out the detailed notification, important dates, eligibility criteria, application fee, and the selection process.
SSB Constable Recruitment 2020 Important Date
- Apply Online – 29th August 2020
- Last Date of Application –27th September 2020
SSB Constable Vacancy 2020
A total of 1522 vacancies for Constable (Various trades) has been released under the SSB Constable recruitment 2020. Check out the trade wise vacancy distribution given below.
|Aya (Female Only)||5|
|Water Carrier Male||101|
|Water Carrier Female||12|
SSB Constable Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Criteria
SSB Constable Age Limit
- Constable (Driver) – 21 to 27 Years
- Constable (Lab Assistant) – 18 to 25 Years
- Constable (Veterinary) – 18 to 25 Years
- Constable (Aya) – 18 to 25 Years
- Constable (Carpenter, Plumber, Painter) – 18 to 25 Years
- Constable (Others) – 18 to 23 Years
SSB Constable Recruitment 2020 – Educational Qualifications
- Constable (Driver) – Must be 10th passed or equivalent from a recognized board and possess a valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License
- Constable (Lab Assistant) – Must be 10th passed with Science stream. Should have a certificate in Lab Assistant Course
- Constable (Veterinary) – Must be 10th or Matriculation Exam passed with Science as the main subject from a recognized board or university.
- Constable (Aya) – Must be 10th passed with Science and possess the first aid exam pass certificate from red cross society or should be trained Dai with 1-year experience in the relevant field
- Constable (Carpenter, Plumber, Painter and Other) – Must be Matriculation or equivalent passed and two years work experience in respective trade
SSB Constable Recruitment 2020 – Application Fee
- General, EWS, OBC – Rs. 100/-
- SC, ST, Ex-Servicemen and Female Candidate – No Fee
SSB Constable Recruitment 2020: Selection Process
- Stage I will be Physical Standard Test (PST) & Physical Efficiency Test (PET): Qualifying in Nature
- Stage II is written Examination: 100 Marks
- Stage –III will be Trade Test.
SSB Constable Physical Standard Test
The height and weight for the physical standard test of SSB constable are given below.
|Chest||80 cms unexpanded|
85 cms expanded
|Weight||Proportionate to height t and weight|
Physical Efficiency Test
|Constable (driver, Veterinary, Ayah, Carpenter, Plumber, Painter, Cook, Washerman, Barber, Safaiwala, Water Carrier, Toilet, Gardner & Cobler & Laboratory Assistant)||4.8 kms race in 24 minutes||2.4 kms race in 18 minutes|
- Ongoing and Upcoming Recruitment Notification
- SSB Constable Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for1522 Vacancies Here!
- Apply For IB Recruitment for 200+ Vacancies
- Delhi Police Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online
- Bihar Police Forest Range Officer Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online
Join our Social Channels For updates:
Team Exams Cloud
Share & Support Us