SSC CGL 3th March Exam Analysis & Asked Questions: SSC CGL Exam Analysis & Asked Questions: SSC CGL Exam Analysis 2020. SSC CGL Exam Analysis and Question Asked. SSC CGL Exam 2019 finally started on 3rd March and the exam will conclude on 9th March 2020. Today, i.e 4th March 2020 the SSC CGL Exam and the exam will be conducted in 3 shifts. Get the detailed SSC CGL Exam Analysis 4th March 2020 for all the shifts here. Read this article about SSC CGL Exam Analysis 4th March 2020 with questions asked.
SSC CGL 4th March Exam Analysis & Asked Questions
SC CGL 2020 Exam Pattern
|Subject||No. Of Questions||No. Of Marks|
|English Language and Comprehension||25||50|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||50|
A cumulative time of 60 minutes is allotted to complete the examination.
As indicated above, the SSC CGL 2019-20 Tier 1 exam is conducted in 4 sections namely General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude and English Comprehension to testing the overall ability of the candidate. Each section carries 25 marks concluding the exam to a total of 100 marks. SSC CGL Tier-1 exam also holds a negative marking of 0.5 marks in each question.
SSC CGL 4th March Asked Questions
SSC CGL Exam Questions: General Awareness (SHIFT-1)
- Magadh Capital Rajagriha (Girivraj) shifted to which place after 4BCE? – Pataliputra
- Court poet of Harsha Vardhan – Banabhatta
- Where is Gol Gumbaz located? – Vijayapura (formerly Bijapur), Karnataka
- Who is the author of Harshacharita? – Banabatta
- Untouchability comes under which article? – Article 17
- Right to freedom – Article 19
- Who is the president of the World Bank? – David Malpass
- Who is the current army chief of India? – General Bipin Rawat
- Who constructed the Sudarshan lake? – Chandragupta Maurya
- What is the current GDP rate of India?
- Padma Shri in archery
- Xerophthalmia caused by which vitamin? – vitamin A
- Question on moon atmosphere
SSC CGL Exam Questions: General Awareness (SHIFT-2)
- Which city is known as the Athens of the East? – Madurai
- Jawara dance state – Madhya Pradesh
- Which of the planet is between Mars and Saturn? – Jupiter
- Which city is known as Twin City in India? – Hyderabad and Secunderabad
- Inventer of ohms law belongs to which country?- Germany
- Which gas is known as marsh gas? – methane
- Where red blood cells are made? – bone marrow
- Jellyfish belongs to which phylum group? – Cnidaria
- Which union minister recently released the book “Karmayoddha Granth”? – Amit Shah
- Sucheta Kripalani the first woman freedom fighter became CM of which state? – Uttar Pradesh
- The first governor of MP – Dr. Pattahbhi Sitaramayya
- JM Keynes (economist) belongs to which country? – British
- Who is the current foreign secretary of India? – Harsh Vardhan Shringla
- Who is the chairperson of IMF? – Kristalina Georgieva
- In which state Intensified Mission Indradhanush IMI 2.0 launched? – Uttar Pradesh
SSC CGL Analysis – Frequently Asked Questions
The SSC CGL Tier 1 exam is being conducted from March 02 to 11, 2020.
The SSC CGL Tier 1 examination difficulty level is of moderate level.
The SSC CGL Tier 1 examination is conducted for a total of 200 marks.
A total of 100 questions are asked in SSC CGL Tier 1 exam.
The overall good attempts for SSC CGL 2020 Tier 1 exam is 70-80.
Join our Social Channels For updates:
Team Exams Cloud
Share & Support Us