SSC CGL Admit Card 2022: SSC CGL Tier 1 Admit Card: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released SSC CGL Admit Card for SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam on the official regional website. The SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam 2022 will be conducted from 01st December to 13th December 2022 in multiple shifts. Candidates can download their SSC CGL Admit Card 2022 from the links provided above. Admit Cards & Application Status for other regions will be updated soon. Keep checking this page!
SSC CGL is one of the popular exams in India conducted for recruiting eligible candidates for the Group B & C posts. The SSC CGL Tier 1 Application Status & Admit Card 2022 for all regions is to be released on the regional official websites of SSC. In this article, we are providing you the information regarding the SSC CGL Admit Card 2022.
- 1 SSC CGL Admit Card 2022: Overview
- 2 SSC CGL Admit Card 2022 Links: Region-Wise
- 3 How to download the SSC CGL Admit Card?
SSC CGL Admit Card 2022: Overview
Before getting into the details, let’s have an overview of SSC CGL 2022:
|Exam Name||SSC CGL 2022|
|Conducting Body||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Exam Type||National Level|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|SSC CGL Exam Date||01st December to 13th December 2022|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Exam Duration||Tier 1 – 60 minutes|
SSC CGL Admit Card 2022 Links: Region-Wise
SSC has released the SSC CGL Application Status 2022 for the Tier 1 exam for KKR, NWR & ER regions on 18th November 2022 on the regional websites. All candidates can download their admit card by clicking on the regional links mentioned below as soon as released by the officials.
|SSC CGL Tier 1 Admit Card 2022 Link
|Region (SSC CGL)||Application Status
||Admit Card Link|
|SSC Eastern Region||Click Here||Download Admit Card|
|SSC Central Region||Click Here||Download Admit Card|
|SSC Southern Region||ClickHere||—|
|SSC Madhya Pradesh Region||Click to Check||Download Admit Card|
|SSC North Western Region||Click Here||Download Admit Card|
|SSC Western Region||Click Here||Download Admit Card|
|SSC North Eastern Region||Click Here||Download Admit Card|
|SSC Kerala Karnataka Region||Click Here||—|
|SSC North Region||Click Here||Download Admit Card|
How to download the SSC CGL Admit Card?
Steps to download your SSC CGL Admit Card :
- Step 1: Click the Direct Link given for the concerned region to download SSC CGL Admit Card.
- Step 2: Now, go to the Admit Card tab and then click on the SSC CGL Admit Card link.
- Step 3: Enter your Roll No/Registered ID No. and Date of Birth.
- Step 4: Click ‘Search Status’.
- Step 5: If you do not know your roll number then enter your Name (first four characters), Father’s Name (first four characters) & Date of Birth.
- Step 6: Alternatively, you can also download the admit Card from the Official Website.
- Step 7: Click ‘Admit Card’ at the top of the Home Page and & download the SSC CGL admit card of your region.
Details mentioned on SSC CGL Admit card 2022
The SSC CGL admit card 2022 comprises of the following things:
- Exam Dates
- Examination Centre
- Roll Number
- Code of Centre
SSC CGL Previous Year Papers with Answer Key – Download here in PDF now!
- SSC CGL Question Paper 2019 PDF In Hindi & English Download
- SSC CGL QUESTION PAPERS 2018 – Download PDF
- SSC CGL Tier 2 Question Papers 2017 – Download PDF Here!
- SSC CGL Tier 2 Question Papers 2018 – Download PDF Here!
- SSC CGL Tier 2 Question Papers 2019 -Download SSC CGL Papers PDF Here!
Also, Check – Latest Current Affairs 2021 For Competitive Exams PDF
Join our Telegram Channel for more information related to the recruitment news and latest Sarkari Naukri updates
SSC CGL Admit Card 2022: FAQs
Q. When will the SSC CGL 2022 Tier-1 Exam be conducted?
Ans: SSC CGL 2022 Tier 1 exam will be conducted from 01st December to 13th December 2022.
Q. How can I download the SSC CGL Tier 1 Admit Card 2022?
Ans: Candidates can download it from the official website or the direct link provided below.
Q. What details are required to download the SSC CGL Tier 1 Admit Card?
Ans: Candidates can download the admit card by entering their roll number/registration number/Name and date of birth.