SSC CGL Answer Key 2019 Released: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the SSC CGL Tier 1 answer key 2018 exam conducted across the country from 3 March 2020 to 9 March 2020. Check out SSC CGL answer key link below to download SSC CGL response sheet, answer key and question paper. Candidates can download the answer key by clicking on the official link given below
How to check SSC CGL Answer keys :
1) Click the Direct Link given above
2) Enter your ID (Roll Number)
3) Enter a password (Date of Birth in DDMMYYYY format)
4) Click On Login.
5) Click on the given link to generate your question paper.
Representation in respect of the tentative Answer Keys, if any, may be submitted online from 16.03.2020 (11.00 AM) to 21.03.2020 (11.00 AM) on payment of Rs. 100/- per question/answer challenged. Representations received after 11.00 AM on 21.03.2020 will not be entertained under any circumstances. The candidates’ may take a print out of their respective Response Sheets, as the same will not be available after the above-specified time limit.
How to challenge and submit representations in the answer key?
- Log in to the portal with your user id and password.
- Your answer key is displayed on the screen.
- Click on “Challenges” given on the top right corner of the answer key.
- Pay the required fee i.e. Rs 100 to challenge the questions.
- Mention the question id you want to challenge along with the right answer.
- Give an explanation of your challenge in the given box.
- Click on “Submit”
P.S.: You are requested to send the PDF copy of Answer Keys to [email protected] for the compilation of All papers for our followers. Please mention the date and shift of exam on the subject for early processing and uploading. As usual, privacy will be maintained.
Join our Social Channels For updates:
Team Exams Cloud
Share & Support Us