SSC CHSL 17th March Exam Analysis & Asked Questions: SSC CHSL Exam Analysis & Asked Questions: SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 2020. SSC CHSL Exam Analysis and Question Asked. SSC CHSL Exam 2019 finally started on 17th March and the exam will conclude on 28th March 2020. Today, i.e 17th March 2020 the SSC CHSL Exam and the exam will be conducted in 3 shifts. Get the detailed SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 17th March 2020 for all the shifts here. Read this article about SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 17th March 2020 with questions asked.
SSC CHSL 17th March Exam Analysis & Asked Questions
|Recruitment Name||SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019|
|Article Name||SSC CHSL 17th March Exam Analysis & Asked Questions 2020|
|Name Of The Exam||SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam 2019|
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam Dates 2020||17th March 2020 to 28th March 2020|
|Exam Mode||Online (CBT)|
SSC CHSL 2020 Exam Pattern
|Subject||No. Of Questions||No. Of Marks|
|English Language and Comprehension||25||50|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||50|
- The Tier-I Examination will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions only. The questions will be set both in English & Hindi for Part-II, III & IV.
- There will be negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer.
- Marks scored by candidates in Tier-I will be normalized by using the formula published by the Commission and such normalized scores will be used to determine final merit and cut-off marks.
- For VH candidates of 40% and above visual disability, there will be no component of Maps/ Graphs/ Diagrams/ Statistical Data in the General Intelligence and Quantitative.
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 2020: Good Attempt
|Sections||No. of Questions||Good Attempt|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||22-23|
SSC CHSL 17th March Asked Questions
SSC CHSL Exam Questions: General Awareness
- What is the weight of Chandrayaan -2?
- International Ozone Layer Day?
- Ajanta and ellora caves?
- President of BCCI?
- Question related to Jack Dorsey
- Who is the President of YES Bank?
- Makbara of Sher Shah Suri located in which state?
- Who is the young grandmaster of chess?
- Satyamev Jayate taken from which Upanishad? Ans- Mundaq Upanishad
- Hirakud Dam located in which state?
- Atal Pension Yojna of 2017?
- Kumaon Himalayas located between which 2 rivers?
- The “Era of Darkness” book is written by?
- HQ of south-west Railway located at?
- Vitamin B complex contains how many vitamins?
- Karnamalleshwari received Padma Shri in which year?
- In which year was Rashtrapati Bhawan finished/completed?
- Pullela Gopichand Academy located at?
- What is the value of g (gravity)?
- Book Based on Narendra Modi life? Ans- ‘Karmayoddha Granth’
- Congress was founded by whom?
- How many districts of Ladakh?
- Nazma Sagar dam is located in which state?
- Peacock national sanctuary located in?
- Who is Miss World 2019?
- Who got Nobel prize literature in 2019?
- Ibrahim Lodhi become sultan in which year?
- How many windows are there in Hawa Mahal?
- Find isobar from the following?
SSC CHSL Analysis – Frequently Asked Questions
When is the SSC CHSL Tier 1 exam Conducted?
The SSC CHSL Tier 1 exam is being conducted from March 17 to 28, 2020.
How difficult was the SSC CHSL 2020 Tier 1 exam?
The SSC CHSL Tier 1 examination difficulty level is of moderate level.
What are the total marks of SSC CHSL 2020 Tier 1 exam?
The SSC CHSL Tier 1 examination is conducted for a total of 200 marks.
How may questions are asked in SSC CHSL Tier 1 exam?
A total of 100 questions are asked in SSC CHSL Tier 1 exam.
What are the Good Attempts for SSC CHSL Tier 1 exam?
The overall good attempts for SSC CHSL 2020 Tier 1 exam is 75-83.
Join our Social Channels For updates:
Team Exams Cloud
Share & Support Us