SSC CHSL Exam Analysis: SSC CHSL Exam is taking place today i.e 10th July 2019. Read this article about SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 10th July 2019 with questions asked. Furthermore, go through the SSC CHSL expected cut off and SSC CHSL difficulty level. Analyse your paper with this article about the SSC CHSL Tier I Exam Analysis 10th July 2019. The exam analysis helps in determining good attempts and analyzing performance. Check out the analysis of your shift below.
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern
|Section||Subject||No of Questions||Good Attempts|
|1||General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||22-23|
- There is a negative marking of 0.5 marks in all sections.
- The duration of the exam is 80 minutes for candidates who are visually handicapped.
SSC CHSL 2018 10th July 2019 Exam Analysis & Asked Question
- App launched by Google for children- bolo app
- What was the reason behind the Kheda movement by Gandhiji?
- emerging player of the year 2018
- t20 player of the year 2018
- One ques on the author of the book “celestial bodies” who won the booker prize
- normal audible frequency for humans?
- One ques related to Harappa civilization
- One ques from bank
Join our Social Channels For updates: