SSC CHSL Exam Analysis: SSC CHSL Exam is taking place today i.e 9th July 2019. Read this article about SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 9th July 2019 with questions asked. Furthermore, go through the SSC CHSL expected cut off and SSC CHSL difficulty level. Analyse your paper with this article about the SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 9th July 2019. The exam analysis helps in determining good attempts and analyzing performance. Check out the analysis of your shift below.
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern
|Section||Subject||No of Questions||Good Attempts|
|1||General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||22-23|
- There is a negative marking of 0.5 marks in all sections.
- The duration of the exam is 80 minutes for candidates who are visually handicapped.
SSC CHSL 2018 9th July 2019 Exam Analysis & Asked Question
SSC CHSL GA Questions
- IPL 2019 Winner?
- One question related to dance form
- odd one out related to hormones..3 options were hormones, one was different
- first lady to get nobel prize in 1903
- Article related to children rights.
- One question from indian pilot- Mona Singh
- Who was the First Governor of Indian state?
- One question from book.
- Address word related to which sport?
- Which factor affect Skin colour?
- SC & ST provision is in which article?
- Which India has been awarded order of the rising sun in japan?
- Author of book, “Social Harmony”?
- First Defence minister of independent India
- Longest serving president of India
- Longest river of Srilanka?
- jhijiya dance related to which state?
- Jamming is related to which sport?
- Which bank Tagline is “aapka bhala sabki bhalai”
- Mughal Garden Wah in Pakistan is situated in which city?
- Who invented www?
- SI unit of radioactivity?
- 1st Viceroy of India
- Who won the world cup in 1979?
- Winner of the pro-kabaddi league 2018?
- Which of the following is not a navratan company?
- Which of the following is not a penninsular river?
- Hirakud dam is situated on which river?
- Article on election of the president?
- One ques from book/author
- One sports trophy was asked
- India’s first supercomputer?
SSC CHSL English Questions
- Antonym of arrogant
- Idiom- Acid taste
- One word substitution of Maxim
- Idiom- Dark horse
- Idiom- Hand in gloves
- One word substitution- confectionery
- Synonym- meddle
- ANtonym- Proceed
- Spelling correction- Exceptional
- Find the incorrect spelling out of- Privilege, Professional etc
- One word substitution on Calligraphy
- Antonym of Mental
- Cloze test was easy
SSC CHSL Maths Questions
- A works for 8 hours and gets Rs 640. B works for 6 hours and gets Rs 360. Find the per day wages ratio (B:A)
- SI for 2 years at a rate of 21% was given. Find the CI
- x-1/x= 7 Find x3 – 1/x3 ?
- DI was bar graph (4 months and 3 states)
- 3cos²A +cot²A=5 Find the value of A.
- Ques on a³+ b³ + c³ = 6abc where values of a, b and c were in the form of x-3, x-5 etc
SSC CHSL Reasoning Questions
- Heart: body:: House: ?
- Sunflower: yellow:: blood: ?
- Tortoise: reptile:: Options- (spider: reptile, snake: mammal etc)
- 7: 56:: (options 9:90, etc)
- Ginger: Stem:: Chilli:?
- 15 August 2021 will fall on which day?
Join our Social Channels For updates: