SSC CPO Exam Analysis: SSC CPO Exam 2019 finally started on 9th December and the exam will conclude on 12th December 2019. Today, i.e 9th December 2019 the SSC CPO exam and the exam will be conducted in 3 shifts. Get the detailed SSC CPO Analysis 9th December 2019 for all the shifts here. Read this article about SSC CPO Exam Analysis 9th December 2019 with questions asked.
- 1 SSC CPO Paper-I Exam Pattern
- 2 SSC CPO Analysis 9th December 2019 – Overview
SSC CPO Paper-I Exam Pattern
|Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50|
|Total Time Duration||2 Hour|
1. Paper I will be online consisting of 200 questions for 200 marks.
2. You will be given 2 hours to answer questions.
3. Each correct answer will fetch you +1 mark and for each wrong answer, -0.25 marks will be deducted.
SSC CPO Analysis 9th December 2019 – Overview
SSC CPO exam was of easy to moderate level overall. Get to know the good attempts for every section by going through the table below –
|Quantitative Aptitude||Moderate to difficult||30-35|
SSC CPO Exam 9th December All Shift Asked Question (Shift-1)
Questions Asked In SSC CPO Exam: General Awareness
- One question from periodic table.
- Who is the CJI of India?
- SAARC Secretary-General?
- how many places/cities from India included in UNESCO heritage
- One question based on the article.
- Nobel prize in economics?
- President gives his resignation to whom?
- The highest melting point of which metal in pure state?
- Which of the following Governor-General divided courts as High Court & Supreme Court?
- Rank of India in World press freedom index?
- Which authority operates the PM Vay Vandana Yojana?
- One question from Carbon Dating
- Battle of Buxar?
- Questions related to folk dance.
- One question from Brics summit
- Who discovered India in 1498?
- Capital of Cambodia?
- Maximum age to be eligible for atal pension yojna
- Sutkotda is situated in which Indian state?
- Who as the Nawab of Bengal in 1756?
Questions Asked In SSC CPO Exam: English Language
- alluring- synonym
- Words written on inscription of tomb- Epitaph
- spell check-pioneer
Questions Asked In SSC CPO Exam: Quantitative Aptitude
- DI questions were scattered
- 5 companies A,B,C,D 2 DI- 1 Tabular based on Car sales
- 1 pie chart…a company divided into %.,
- one triangle ..one angle is 90..A perpendicular from A to D… Length of AD if BC=25cm
Question will be update soon…..
ExamsCloud will also be providing the memory-based PDF of the questions asked in the SSC CPO exam. Stay tuned for further details.
- SSC CPO Admit Card 2019 – Direct Link to Download Now!
- SSC CPO Vacancy 2019 – 2745 Tentative Vacancies Released
- SSC CPO Recruitment Notification 2019
Join our Social Channels For updates:
Team Exams Cloud
Share & Support Us