SSC Exam 2020 COVID-19 Guidelines: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released an official notice regarding the General Instructions for the candidates. Candidates with fever will be allowed to appear in SSC Exams. Candidates with fever will be allowed to appear in SSC Exams. Candidates can check out the instruction in the article below and also download the PDF.
SSC Exam 2020 COVID-19 Guidelines
General Instructions By SSC For The Candidates
1. The candidates are advised to reach centre as per the time slot indicated against
Reporting/ Entry time in the admit card.
2. Candidates should note that no candidate will be allowed entry after the entry closing
time in any circumstance or due to any reason. Gates will be closed strictly at entry
3. Candidates should invariably bring the following at the time of reporting for the examination:
(a) Admission Certificate
(b) Two copies of their latest colored passport size photograph (3 cm x 3.5 cm).
(c) At least one valid photo-bearing identity proof in ORIGINAL with clear
photograph (Eligible photo identity proofs such as
- Aadhaar Card/Print out of e-Aadhaar,
- Driving License,
- Service ID Card issued to employees by Central Govt./State Govt./ PSUs,
- ID Card issued by University/College/School
- Voter’s ID Card,
- PAN Card,
- Ex-Servicemen Discharge Book issued by Ministry of Defence,
- Any other Photo Identity Proof issued by Central Govt./ State Govt.).
(d) If the Photo Identity Card does not contain the complete Date of Birth, then the candidate must carry an additional original document having the Date of Birth as printed on the Admission Certificate (e.g. Admit Card/ Pass Certificate/ Marks Sheet of 10th Class issued only by CBSE/ ICSE/ State Boards; Birth Certificate, Category Certificate etc. issued only by Central Govt. / State Govt. / PSUs). In case of a mismatch in the Date of Birth mentioned in the Admission Certificate and Photo ID Proof/ the Certificate brought in support of Date of Birth, the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
(e) Face mask.
(f) Hand sanitizer (Small bottle).
(g) Transparent water bottle.
(h) Printout of COVID-19 Self Declaration Form provided with the Admission Certificate.
No candidate will be allowed to leave the examination lab before the completion of the
examination time for any reason without permission from the exam Functionaries. Once
a candidate leaves the lab without the permission of the exam functionaries, he/she
shall not be allowed to re-enter the examination lab and his/her candidature shall be
COVID -19 Self Declaration Form
Download the self-declaration form by clicking on the link given below:
SSC Previous Year Papers
- SSC CGL Question Paper 2019 PDF In Hindi & English Download
- SSC CPO Question Paper 2019 Download PDF in Hindi & English
- SSC CPO QUESTION PAPER 2018 WITH ANSWER – Download PDF
- SSC JE Previous Year Question Papers – Download PDF!
- SSC CGL QUESTION PAPERS 2018 – Download PDF
- SSC CHSL Previous Year Question Papers – Download PDF
- SSC CGL Tier 2 Question Papers 2017 – Download PDF Here!
- SSC CGL Tier 2 Question Papers 2018 – Download PDF Here!
- SSC Calendar 2020-2021: Check New Exam Calendar By SSC
- UPSC Calendar 2021 Released @upsc.gov.in: Download PDF!
- UPSC Calendar 2020: Revised Exam Dates Released: Check now
Join our Social Channels For updates:
Team Exams Cloud
Share & Support Us