SSC MTS Exam Questions Asked: The SSC MTS (Multi-Tasking Staff) Exam will be conducted all over India from 2nd August 2019 to 6th September 2019. Today i.e, 7th August 2019 is the 4th day of the SSC MTS Exam which is being conducted online. If you sat for the exam today or are about to appear in the days coming then you must know the level and trend followed by SSC for the Multi Tasking Staff Selection exam 2019. Read this article about SSC MTS Exam Analysis 7th August 2019 with questions asked. Furthermore, go through the SSC MTS expected cut off and SSC MTS difficulty level. To help you with that, we are providing you with SSC MTS Exam Questions Asked 7th August 2019.
SSC MTS Exam Pattern
|Subject||Max Marks||Total Time||Total Time|
SSC MTS Exam Questions Asked
Here we are providing Questions Asked in SSC MTS Exam 7th August 2019 so that all other aspirants can get an overall and clear idea about exam pattern and difficulty level. Here you find all questions asked in SSC MTS exam conducted Today-
Questions Asked In SSC MTS Exam 2019 (General Awareness)
- Who is known as the magician of Hockey?
- The gas which causes rancidity in food is?
- Who was the guru of Swami Vivekanand?
- Amendment of the constitution deals with which part of the constitution?
- Question on Pulwama?
- Directive Principle of the State Policy deals with part of the constitution?
- Indian Currency based question
- .Who is the author of the book ‘Future of India’?
- Who was the last Guru of Sikhs?
- Question on national income.
- Where is the headquarter of Dena Bank and Allahabad Bank?
- Which prize is achieved by Arundhati Roy?
- Who is honored with 28th Vyas Samman?
- What is the scientific name of Zebra?
- Who is the author of the book ‘Thought of Pakistan’?
- Where is Gheesa National Park?
- National Food Security Act was passed in which year?
- Who is the founder of Twitter?
- Where is Hampi Festival celebrated?
Questions Asked In SSC MTS Exam 2019 (Numerical Ability)
- If 96 is added to a number then a number becomes 157, which is 1/7 of number. Find that number.
- If an object sold for Rs.1560, after giving a discount of 60%, Find MRP.
- SP=750, CP= 4/3, find profit or loss.
Questions Asked In SSC MTS Exam 2019 (English Language)
- Spelling Error – Experience, Noticeable
- Synonym – Impromptu, Forgive, Abrogate, Atrocity, Evasive
- One word Substitution – One who cannot read or write.
- Comparison – Narmada River
- Preposition Questions
Join our Social Channels For updates: