SSC Selection Post Recruitment 2019: SSC Selection Post Recruitment 2019 is Out. Staff Selection Commission has released the Official notification for 1300+ vacancies in various department. You can apply online for SSC Selection Post Recruitment 2019 from 6th August 2019. Read this article to know about SSC Selection Post important dates, Selection Procedure, Eligibility and more.
SSC Selection Post 2019 Important Dates
These are the important dates for online application, fee payment, online exam and admit card download:
|Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Start Date of Online Application||6th August 2019|
|End Date of Online Applications||31st August 2019 (Till 5:00 PM)|
|Last Date of Online Fee payment||2nd September 2019 (Till 5:00 PM)|
|Last Date of Offline Fee payment through Challan||4th September 2019|
|Online Written Exam (CBT)||14th October to 18th October 2019|
SSC Selection Post Recruitment 2019 Vacancies
The tentative list of vacancies has been disclosed by the Staff Selection Commission. A total of around 1351 vacancies are to be filled by the Staff Selection Commission under this SSC Selection Post 2019 Recruitment drive.
SSC Selection Post Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility for each post is different. Check the expected eligibility criteria given below:
A. Age Limit (as on 01.08.2019)
- Minimum Age – 18 years
- Maximum Age – 30 years
- SC/ST – 5 years
- OBC – 3 years
- PWD – 10 years
- Ex-servicemen – 5 years
B. Educational Qualifications (as on 01.08.2019)
- You should be 10th/12th/Graduate as per the requirement of the post you are applying for.
Selection Process for SSC Selection Post Recruitment 2019
Your selection for all posts will take place through an online written exam. After this, there will be a document verification round. So there are 2 stages for selection:
- Written Exam (computer-based Test)
- Document verification
SSC Selection Post Recruitment 2019 Exam Pattern
SSC will conduct written examination for SSC Selection Post in Computer Based Test form which consists of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions. The table below shows the exam pattern to Selection Posts.
|Subjects||No. of Qs||Max. Marks||Duration|
|English Language||25||50||1 hour|
- There will be negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer.
- Marks scored by candidates in Computer Based Examination will be normalized by using the formula published by the Commission through Notice No: 1-1/2018-P&P-I dated 07-02-2019 and such normalized scores will be used to determine final merit and cut-off marks.
- For VH candidates of 40% and above visual disability, there will be no component of Maps/ Graphs/ Diagrams/ Statistical Data in the General Intelligence/ Quantitative Aptitude subjects.
- Skill Tests like Typing/ Data Entry/ Computer Proficiency Test, etc., where prescribed in the Essential Qualification, will be conducted, which will be of a qualifying nature.
- The Commission shall have the discretion to fix different minimum qualifying standards in each component of the Examination taking into consideration among others, category-wise vacancies and category-wise number of candidates.
- Tentative Answer Keys will be placed on the Commission‟s website after the Examination. Candidates may go through the Answer Keys and submit representations, if any, within the time limit given by the Commission through on-line modality only, on payment of Rs 100/- per question. Any representation regarding Answer Keys received within the time limit fixed by the Commission at the time of uploading of the Answer Keys will be scrutinized before finalizing the Answer Keys and the decision of the Commission in this regard will be final. No representation regarding Answer Keys shall be entertained later
Application Fee for SSC Selection Posts Phase-7 2019 Exam Notification
- Male (General/ OBC) – Rs. 100/-
- Female (All Category) – No Fees
- SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/ PWD -No Fees
How to apply for SSC Selection Posts Phase-7 2019 Exam Notification
Interested candidates will be able to apply for the posts through the online mode on or before 31 August 2019.
|Official Notification PDF Download Here||Click Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here
|Official Website||Click Here|
Join our Social Channels For updates: