UCIL Recruitment 2020: Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) has released an official notification for the recruitment of Graduate Operational Trainee (Chemical), Mining Mate-C, and various other posts on its official website @ucil.gov.in. The recruitment is being done to fill 136 vacancies to the posts of Graduate Operational Trainee (Chemical), Mining Mate-C, Boiler-cum-Compressor Attendant-A, Winding Engine Driver-B, Blaster-B, Apprentice (Mining Mate) and Apprentice (Laboratory Assistant). The official notification along with UCIL Recruitment vacancy, eligibility criteria, pay scale and other details have been given below.
UCIL Recruitment 2020
UCIL Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
- Starting Date of Online Application: 18 May 2020
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 22 June 2020
- Tentative Date of UCIL Computer Based Exam: To be notified later
UCIL Recruitment 2020: Vacancy
- Graduate Operational Trainee (Chemical): 4 Posts
- Mining Mate-C: 52 Posts
- Boiler-cum-Compressor Attendant-A: 3 Posts
- Winding Engine Driver-B: 14 Posts
- Blaster-B: 4 Posts
- Apprentice (Mining Mate): 53 Posts
- Apprentice (Laboratory Assistant): 6 Posts
UCIL Recruitment 2020: Educational Qualification
- Graduate Operational Trainee: B.Sc.(Physics/Chemistry) – 03 years course with minimum 60% marks for UR candidates and 55% marks for SC/ST candidates.
- Mining Mate: Intermediate with unrestricted Mining Mate Certificate of Competency issued by DGMS. Candidate must possess 05(Five) years experience at Mining Mate in Underground Mechanised Metal Mines. Candidates must be able to read/write and speak Hindi/Local language
- Boiler-cum-Compressor Attendant: 10th passed with Ist Class Boiler Attendant Certificate granted by Government Board of any State or Union Territory. 01 yr experience as in-charge
- Winding Engine Driver-B: Matric or equivalent. The candidate must possess Ist Class Winding Engine Driver’s Certificate obtained from the Directorate General of Mines Safety. The candidate should have more than 03 years working experience as a Winding Engine Driver in Metal/Coal Mines out of which at least one year experience on a 100 HP Winder or more.
- Blaster: Matric with unrestricted Blaster’s Certificate of Competency issued by DGMS. Candidate must possess 03 years experience as Blaster
- Apprentice (Mining Mate): Intermediate with minimum 60% marks for UR/OBC(NCL) candidates and 55% marks for SC/ST candidates
- Apprentice (Laboratory Assistant): Matric with minimum 60% marks for UR/OBC(NCL) candidates and 55% marks for SC/ST candidates
- Graduate Operational Trainee: 30 years
- Mining Mate: 35 years
- Boiler-cum-Compressor Attendant: 30 years
- Winding Engine Driver: 32 years
- Blaster: 32 years
- Apprentice: 25 years
Selection of Candidates will be done on the basis of CBT.
- General / OBC (Creamy Layer & Non-Creamy Layer) categories: Rs 500/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Female candidates: No Fees
|Name of the Post||Age Limit (as on 30.04.2020)|
|Graduate Operational Trainee (Chemical)||During Ist year of training – ₹33994 per month (BP-₹29990 + DA – ₹4004).
During 2nd year of training – ₹30890 plus DA as prevalent during 2nd year.
|Mining Mate-C||₹33087 (B.P. – ₹29190 + DA – ₹3897) in the scale of Pay of ₹29190 – 3% – ₹45480|
|Boiler-cum Compressor Attendant-A||₹32180 ( B.P – ₹28390 + DA – ₹3790) in the Scale of Pay of ₹28390 – 3% – ₹44230|
|Winding Engine Driver-B||₹32633 (B.P. – ₹28790 + DA – ₹3843) in the scale of Pay of ₹28790 – 3% – ₹44850|
|Apprentice (Mining Mate)||During the Ist year of Training: 70% (Seventy percent)& 2nd year of Training: 80% of minimum wage of semi-skilled workers notified by the respective State or Union Territory|
|Apprentice (Laboratory Assistant)|
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can apply for UCIL Recruitment 2 through the online mode on or before 10 July 2020.
Direct Link to Apply Online: Click Here (will open from May 18)
Visit Official Website: Visit Here
Join our Social Channels For updates:
Team Exams Cloud
Share & Support Us