- 1 UP Metro Recruitment 2021: Overview
- 2 UP Metro Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
- 3 UP Metro Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
- 4 UP Metro Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
- 5 UP Metro Age Limit (as on 01/01/2022)
- 6 UP Metro Application Fees
UP Metro Recruitment 2021: Overview
|UP Metro Recruitment 2021 Notification|
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation Limited (UPMRC)|
|Post Name||Assistant Manager, Station Controller cum Train Operator SC/TO, Maintainer Civil, Maintainer Electrical, Maintainer S & T|
|Online Application Starts||11th March 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||2nd April 2021|
UP Metro Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
|Notification Release Date||March 10, 2021|
|Registration of application starts on||March 10, 2021|
|Closure for registration of application||April 02, 2021|
|Last date for printing your application||April 02, 2021|
|The last date for online fee payment||April 02, 2021|
UP Metro Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
|Assistant Manager (Operation)||06|
|Station Controller cum Train Operator SC/TO||186|
UP Metro Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
- Assistant Manager (Operation) – Bachelor Degree in Related Stream.
- Station Controller cum Train Operator SC/TO – Candidates holding Polytechnic Engineering Diploma in Electrical / Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunication are eligible to apply.
- Maintainer Civil – Candidates holding Class 10 (High School) with ITI Certificate in Fitter are eligible to apply.
- Maintainer Electrical -Candidates holding Class 10 (High School) with ITI Certificate in Electrical are eligible to apply.
- Maintainer S&T – Candidates holding Class 10 (High School) with ITI Certificate in Electronics / Mechanic are eligible to apply.
UP Metro Age Limit (as on 01/01/2022)
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 28 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST candidates.
UP Metro Application Fees
- For UR (Gen)/ EWS/ OBC: Rs 590/-
- SC/ ST/ BC/ MBC/ PWD (PH): Rs. 236/-
- Mode of Fee Payment: Online
How to apply for UPMRC Recruitment 2021Interested candidates can apply online on or before 2 April 2021. After submission of the online application, the candidates are required to take a printout of the application for future reference. Click here to download the UP Metro Rail Corporation Recruitment 2021 Official PDF
Also, Check – Latest Current Affairs 2021 For Competitive Exams PDF
Join our Telegram Channel for more information related to the recruitment news and latest Sarkari Naukri updates