UPSC CDS 1 2021 Notification: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the UPSC CDS I 2021 Notification on its official website @upsc.gov.in. There are a total of 345 vacancies. Aspirants can apply online on or before November 17 till 6 pm. The Official UPSC CDS Recruitment Notification for CDS (1) 2021 has been released. Read further to know about UPSC CDS Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Exam Pattern, How to Apply & Direct Link to Apply and more for UPSC CDS Recruitment 2021.
- 1 UPSC CDS 1 2021 Notification – Important Dates
- 1.1 UPSC CDS 1 2021 Notification Vacancy Details
- 1.2 UPSC CDS 1 2021 Notification Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 CDS Exam Pattern & Selection Process
- 1.4 UPSC Recruitment – Salary & Pay Scale
- 2 How to Apply UPSC CDS 1 2021 Notification
UPSC CDS 1 2021 Notification – Important Dates
|Important Events||Important Dates|
|Release Date of Official Notification||28th October 2020|
|Start Date of Online Application||28th October 2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||17th November 2020 (till 6:00 PM)|
|Admit Card Release Date||3 weeks before the exam|
|Exam||7th February 2020|
|Result||To be Announced|
UPSC CDS 1 2021 Notification Vacancy Details
- Indian Military Academy, Dehradun: 100 posts
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala: 26 posts
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad: 32 posts
- Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai (Madras): 169 posts
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai: 17 posts
UPSC CDS 1 2021 Notification Eligibility Criteria
According to the Official UPSC CDS 1 Recruitment notification, given below is the eligibility criteria for the recruitment drive. The candidates need to be unmarried.
- Indian Military Academy (IMA)– 19 to 24 years
- Air Force Academy (AFA)– 19 to 23 years
- Indian Naval Academy (INA)– 19 to 22 years
- Officers Training Academy (OTA)– 19 to 25 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
- For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy-Degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
- For Indian Naval Academy—Degree in Engineering from a recognized University/Institution.
- For Air Force Academy-Degree of a recognized University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
CDS Exam Pattern & Selection Process
Check the Exam Pattern & CDS Selection Process as given below –
- Written examination
- Interview for intelligence and Personality Test
|General Knowledge||2 Hours||100|
|Elementary Mathematics||2 Hours||100|
(b) For Admission to Officers’ Training Academy —
|General Knowledge||2 Hours||100|
- The papers in all the subjects will consist of objective type questions only and the question papers of General Knowledge and Elementary Mathematics will be bilingual in Hindi and English.
- There will be negative marking for every wrong answer marked by you.
UPSC Recruitment – Salary & Pay Scale
|Rank||Level||Pay (in Rs.)|
|Lieutenant||Level 10||56,100 – 1,77,500|
|Captain||Level 10 B||6,13,00 – 1,93,900|
|Major||Level 11||6,94,00 – 2,07,200|
|Lieutenant Colonel||Level 12A||1,21,200 – 2,12400|
|Colonel||Level 13||1,30,600 – 2, 15,900|
|Brigadier||Level 13A||1,39,600 – 2,17,600|
|Major General||Level 14||1,44,200 – 2,18,200|
|Lieutenant General HAG Scale||Level 15||1, 82, 200 – 2,24,100|
|HAG+Scale||Level 16||2,05,400 – 2,24,400|
|VCOAS/Army Cdr/ Lieutenant General (NFSG)||Level 17||2,25,000/- (fixed)|
How to Apply UPSC CDS 1 2021 Notification
UPSC CDS Recruitment – Direct Link to Apply
- Click the Direct Link to Apply given above.
- Go to New Registration at the top of the page.
- Fill your Personal and Educational details and register yourself.
- Note down your Registration Number and Password.
- Go to Apply Now across the post you want to apply for.
- Enter your Registration Number & Password.
- Add correct CAPTCHA and click the submit button.
- Fill your Personal details carefully.
- Claim for Age Relaxation, if you are eligible.
- Select the Name of the Post you want to apply for.
- Upload your scanned Photograph, Signature and other prescribe Documents.
- Submit the Application Form and take its print out.
- Note down the Application Number for future reference.
- Alternatively, you can apply from the Official Website of UPSC.
- Go to Online Recruitment Application for various Recruitment Posts.
- Follow the above steps carefully.
The online Applications can be withdrawn from 27.10.2020 to 17.11.2020 till 6.00 PM.
UPSC CDS Application Fee
Application Fee – Rs. 200/- (except Female, SC/ST candidates)
This application fee can be paid either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using Visa/Master/Rupay Credit/Debit Card.
UPSC CDS 1 2020 Official Notification
Get all other details regarding the CDS Recruitment Notification by reading the Official Notification given below –
Also, Check – Latest Current Affairs 2020 For Competitive Exams PDF
Join our Social Channels For updates:
Team Exams Cloud
Share & Support Us