UPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2021: UPSC Civil Services notification 2021 Out: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a notification regarding the Preliminary examinations for Civil Services and Indian Forest Service Examinations for 2021. The UPSC 2021 notification was released on March 4 and the candidates can apply for 712 vacancies till March 24. Candidates can also check important dates, UPSC age limit, exam pattern, and other important details from the UPSC Civil Services notification 2021.
Latest Updates :
“Due to the prevailing conditions caused by the Novel Corona Virus (COVID-19), the Union Public Service Commission has deferred the Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2021, which was scheduled to be held on 27th June, 2021. Now, this Examination will be held on 10th October, 2021,” the UPSC has notified.
UPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2021: Overview
The key points about the IAS exam 2021 are highlighted below:
|Exam Name||IAS (UPSC CSE) Exam 2021|
|Conducting Body||Union Public Service Commission(UPSC)|
|UPSC Vacancies||To be notified|
|Exam Frequency||Once a year|
|Exam Stages||Prelims – Mains – Interview|
|Exam Helpdesk No.||011-23098543 / 23385271 / 23381125 / 23098591|
UPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
|Notification released||4th March 2021|
|Online Registration begins||4th March 2021|
|Last date for applying||24th March 2021|
|Prelims Exam 2021|
|Prelims 2021 Result||July 2021 (Tentative)|
|Main Exam 2021||17 Sep 2021|
|Main 2021 result||December/January 2022 (Tentative)|
UPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2021:Eligibility Criteria
|IAS 2021 Age Limit||21-32 years with age relaxation for reserved categories.|
|Qualification||Graduation degree from a recognized university|
|Maximum Number of Attempts||General/EWS: 6 OBC: 9 (There is no restriction for SC/ST candidates)|
|Nationality||Citizen of India or Subject of Nepal/Bhutan, or Tibetan refugee and Indian Origin Migrants from select countries.|
UPSC IAS (Civil Services) Prelims 2021 Application Fee
- Female/SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disability Candidates – No Fee
- All Others – Rs. 100/-
IAS (UPSC CSE) Exam Pattern 2021UPSC IAS Exam 2021 consists of 3 stages namely Prelims, Mains, and Personal Interview. Each exam has a different pattern and number of questions. IAS Exam Pattern 2021 is given in the table below:
|Specifications||IAS (Prelims)||IAS (Mains)|
|Medium||Bilingual (English and Hindi)||Bilingual (English and Hindi)|
|Number of qualifying papers||2||7 + 2 language papers|
|Total weightage||400 Marks (200 each)||1750 Marks|
|Type of questions||Objective||Subjective|
|Negative marking for each incorrect answer||one-third (0.33)||–|
|Duration of exam||2 Hours per Paper||3 Hours per Paper|
How to Apply for UPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2021?
Click on the link that is given below to apply online for the UPSC Civil Services.
Apply for UPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2021 – Direct Link
- Visit the official website of UPSC IAS at www.upsconline.nic.in
- Find the ‘Exam Notifications’ tab and click on it.
- Look for the link to ‘Apply Online’ and click on it.
- You will find a link for Civil Services Part-I Registrations, click on it.
- Read the instructions on the application form carefully and click on ‘Yes’.
- Fill all the basic personal details asked in the new page.
- Click on ‘Continue’ and check all the details already entered there.
- If every detail is correct, click on ‘Submit’.
- Pay the Application Fees and upload the scanned documents.
- Select your exam center and enter the fee payment details.
- Find the ‘I agree’ button after the declaration and click on it.
- Your registration number will be generated on screen, note it down and save it.
Also, Check – Latest Current Affairs 2021 For Competitive Exams PDF
Join our Telegram Channel for more information related to the recruitment news and latest Sarkari Naukri updates