UPSC Enforcement Officer Recruitment 2020: Union Public Service Commission has released the notification for 421 Vacancies of UPSC Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer, in Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation under the Ministry of Labour and Employment by the government of India. Interested candidates may fill the online registration form from 11 January 2020 onwards. The last date to apply online is 31st January 2020. Check out the detailed notification, important dates, eligibility criteria, application fee, and the selection process.
- CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION (ORA) THROUGH ORA WEBSITE IS 1800 HRS ON 31.01.2020.
- THE LAST DATE FOR PRINTING OF COMPLETELY SUBMITTED ONLINE APPLICATION IS UPTO 23:59 HRS ON 01.02.2020.
- DATE FOR DETERMINING THE ELIGIBILITY OF ALL CANDIDATES IN EVERY RESPECT SHALL BE THE PRESCRIBED CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISISON OF ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION (ORA). THE APPLICANTS ARE ADVISED TO FILL IN ALL THEIR PARTICULARS IN THE ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION CAREFULLY AS
SUBMISSION OF WRONG INFORMATION MAY LEAD TO REJECTION THROUGH COMPUTER BASED SHORTLISTING APART FROM DEBARMENT BY THE COMMISSION.
- DATE FOR THE INTERVIEW ON WHICH THE SHORTLISTED CANDIDATE IS REQUIRED TO BRING THE PRINTOUT OF HIS/HER ONLINE APPLICATION ALONGWITH OTHER DOCUMENTS AT UPSC SHALL BE INTIMATED SEPARATELY
UPSC Enforcement Officer Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
|Closing Date of online applications||31.01.2020 at 1800 hrs|
|Last date for receipt of application||01.02.2020. at 23:59 hrs|
UPSC Enforcement Officer Vacancy 2020
|Sr. No.||Category||No. of Vacancies|
UPSC Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer Age Limit
The Maximum Age Limit as given in the notification is 30 Years. The age limit is relaxable for reserved category candidates. For SC/ST candidates, up to 5 years and relaxation of up to 3 years for OBC candidates.
Pay Scale For UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer
Level-8 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC. General Central Service Group ‘B’, Non-Ministerial.
EPFO Enforcement Officer Educational Qualifications
Essential Qualifications: Candidates must contain a Bachelor’s degree in any subject
- (a) Bachelor’s degree in Law/Integrated Five years Degree in Law/Masters in Business Administration/Post Graduate Diploma in Management/Company Secretary/Chartered Accountants/Cost and Management Accountant
- (b) Two years of experience in Administration/Accounts/Legal Matters in any government or Listed – Private Organisation
EPFO Enforcement Officer Selection Process
A pen & paper based Recruitment Test (RT) will be conducted by the UPSC to short-list candidates for Interview
The Recruitment Test (RT) will be based on the following points:
- The written test will be of two hours duration
- All questions will be of equal marks.
- The test will be objective type questions with multiple choice of answers.
- The medium of the test will be bilingual i.e. both Hindi and English.
- The medium of the test will be both Hindi and English.
- There will be penalty for wrong answers.
- For every wrong answer, one-third of the marks will be deducted as assigned to that question.
Join our Social Channels For updates:
Team Exams Cloud
Share & Support Us