UPSSSC OTR One Time Registration (OTR): Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has released a notification regarding the One Time Registration (OTR) on its official website @ upsssc.gov.in. The UP Government is going to release the upcoming vacancies through this OTR. The candidates can find the salient features of the UPSSSC OTR Online Form in this article. Candidates seeking to apply for the UPSSSC One-Time Registration (OTR) also follow the link provided below:
UPSSSC OTR One Time Registration (OTR): Overviews
|Exam conducting authority||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC)|
|UPSSSC OTR form starting date||27-March-2021|
|UPSSSC OTR last date||To be released|
|Application fees||– General/ OBC/ EWS: 0 Rs/- – SC/ ST/ PH/ Female: 0 Rs/-|
|Age Limit||No age limit for OTR|
UPSSSC OTR Scanned Documents Required
The below documents should be kept handy at the time of filling OTR:
- Candidate’s passport size photograph
- Candidate’s signature
- Candidate’s intermediate mark sheet
- Candidate’s handwritten declaration
UPSSSC OTR One Time Registration (OTR)
- One-time registration through this system will be mandatory for all the upcoming exams to be conducted by the UPSSSC.
- This UPSSSC OTR Online Form shall be totally free of cost.
- For UPSSSC PET as well as any main examination to be conducted by the UPSSSC, the candidates will not have to fill in their personal details again and again. The application process shall only include logging in and paying the application fee.
- All those candidates who have applied for any exam conducted by the Commission after 2015 like UPSSSC ASO, UPSSSC ABT, etc. have already obtained a registration number. This same number can be used to complete or update their OTR profile.
- The candidates will have to upload their educational certificates at the time of one-time registration. Once the records are uploaded there shall be no need to upload them again for any future recruitments. The candidates will also have an option to update or reupload them in the future.
- After completing the UPSSSC OTR Online Form, the candidates will be provided an e-locker number. Once this number gets issued, the candidates won’t be able to change their basic details namely name, parents’ name, date of birth, gender, last 6 digits of Aadhar number, domicile state, and category.
How to Apply UPSSSC OTR Registration Online Form 2021?
Interested candidates can apply Online through the important link provided below or they can also apply on the Official Website of the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission. Step 1: Visit the official website of UPSSSC @upsssc.gov.in Step 2: On the ‘Notice Board’ click on the ‘UPSSSC One Time Registration Notification’ link Step 3: Read the notification carefully Step 4: Click on the ‘UPSSSC One Time Registration’ apply online link Step 5: Click on the ‘Need to open OTR: Register Now’ link if you are a new user Step 6: Fill in all the necessary details and verify your details Step 7: Click on the submit button once done Also Check: UP ASI Recruitment 2021 Apply Online For 1329 Vacancies
UPSSSC OTR One Time Registration (OTR) Application Fee
- General / OBC : 0/-
- SC / ST : 0/-
- No Application Fees
Also, Check – Latest Current Affairs 2021 For Competitive Exams PDF
Join our Telegram Channel for more information related to the recruitment news and latest Sarkari Naukri updates