SSC Stenographer Notification 2020: SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2020.SSC Stenographer Grade C & D 2020 notification out! Staff Selection Commission of India (SSC) has been released the stenographer 2020 Official Notification for Grade C and D on 10th October 2020. SSC Stenographer 2020 Recruitment Process has started on 10th October with the release of notification. You can apply online for SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2020 from 10th October 2020. 04th October 2020 is the last date of SSC Stenographer recruitment 2020. Check out the detailed notification, important dates, eligibility criteria, application fee, and the selection process.
- 1 SSC Stenographer Notification 2020
SSC Stenographer Notification 2020
|Examination Name||SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2020|
|Organized by||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Name of Posts||Stenographer Grade C & D|
|Official Notification||Download as PDF|
SSC Stenographer Important Dates 2020
|Notification Release Date||10th October 2020|
|Application Form Start Date||10th October 2020|
|Application Form Last Date||04th October 2020|
|Last Date to Pay Fee||06th October 2020|
|Admit Card Release Date||10-15 days before the exam date|
|SSC Steno Paper-I||29.03.2021 to 31.03.2021|
|Skill Test Exam||to be updated soon|
Eligibility Criteria for SSC Stenographer Notification 2020
A. Age Limit
Stenographer Grade C
- Minimum Age Limit is 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit is 30 years
Stenographer Grade D
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 27 years
Relaxations in Upper Age Limit
Age Relaxation is applicable as per Govt rules
B. Educational Qualifications
- Candidate must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
SSC Stenographer Notification 2020 Application Fee
|General / OBC||Rs.100/-|
SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern
|Tier – I||Objective Multiple Choice||Computer-Based (online)|
|Tier – II||Skill Test||Pen and Paper mode|
SSC Steno Exam Pattern
The structure of the examinations which will be conducted online are as follows:
|Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration/ Time Allowed|
|I||General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||50||Two Hours|
|II||English Language & Comprehension||100||100|
- The questions in this paper will be of Objective Multiple Choice Type.
- Deduction of 0.25 marks will be made for each incorrect answer marked.
Skill Test in Stenography for Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’
|S. No.||Post Name||Language Of Skill Test||Duration|
|1||Stenographer Grade ‘D’||English||50 min|
|3||Stenographer Grade ‘C’||English||40 min|
How to Apply for SSC Steno Recruitment 2020
|Download Notification 2020||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
SSC Previous Year Papers
- SSC CGL Question Paper 2019 PDF In Hindi & English Download
- SSC CPO Question Paper 2019 Download PDF in Hindi & English
- SSC CPO QUESTION PAPER 2018 WITH ANSWER – Download PDF
- SSC JE Previous Year Question Papers – Download PDF!
- SSC CGL QUESTION PAPERS 2018 – Download PDF
- SSC CHSL Previous Year Question Papers – Download PDF
- SSC CGL Tier 2 Question Papers 2017 – Download PDF Here!
- SSC CGL Tier 2 Question Papers 2018 – Download PDF Here!
- SSC Calendar 2020-2021: Check New Exam Calendar By SSC
- UPSC Calendar 2021 Released @upsc.gov.in: Download PDF!
- UPSC Calendar 2020: Revised Exam Dates Released: Check now
Join our Social Channels For updates:
Team Exams Cloud
Share & Support Us