SSC CHSL Notification 2022: SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the recruitment notification for the Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL, 10+2) on 06th December 2022 on its official website @ssc.nic.in. The online application process for SSC CHSL 2022 exam has been started on 06th December 2022 along with the release of SSC CHSL Notification 2022. Read this article on SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022 Notification to know more about their detailed notification, Exam Date, eligibility criteria selection process, and much more.
The Staff Selection Commission conducts the SSC CHSL exam every year for recruitment in various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations of the Government of India. SSC CHSL conducts the recruitment for the post of Lower Division Clerk, Junior Secretariat Assistant, and Data Entry Operator. In this article, we will be discussing important details about SSC CHSL Selection Criteria, SSC CHSL Exam Pattern, SSC CHSL Age Limit, SSC CHSL Eligibility Criteria, SSC CHSL Syllabus, etc.
- 1 SSC CHSL Notification 2022: Overview
- 2 SSC CHSL Exam Date
- 3 SSC CHSL 2022 Vacancy Details
- 3.1 SSC CHSL 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- 3.2 SSC CHSL Notification 2022: Age Limit
- 3.3 SSC CHSL 2022 Application Fee
- 3.4 How To Apply For SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022
- 3.5 SSC CHSL 2022 Online Application
- 3.6 SSC CHSL Selection Process
- 3.7 SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam Pattern
- 3.8 SSC CHSL Tier 2 Exam Pattern
- 3.9 SSC CHSL 2022 Notification: Tier II Exam Pattern [New]
- 3.10 SSC CHSL Syllabus 2022
- 3.11 SSC CHSL Salary: Pay Scale
- 3.12 SSC CHSL Salary after 7th pay commission
- 3.13 SSC CHSL 2021 TIER- 1 Cut-Off:
- 3.14 SSC CHSL 2022 Notification FAQs
SSC CHSL Notification 2022: Overview
|Name of the Organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Name of Exam||Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL, 10+2) 2022|
|Post Name||LDC, DEO. Court Clerk, Junior Secretariat Assistant|
|Notification Released||06th December 2022|
|Mode of Application||Online|
SSC CHSL Notification PDF
The official SSC CHSL notification 2022 has been released by SSC on 6th December 2022 at the official website of SSC. www.ssc.nic.in. The SSS CHSL 2022 official PDF link has been mentioned below, click on the link and go through the complete details.
SSC CHSL Exam Date
As the commission has not yet released the SSC CHSL 2022 notification, the exam dates for the same will be communicated once the notification is announced. Given below is the tentative schedule of SSC CHSL 2022 Exam Dates:
|SSC CHSL Notification 2022- Important Dates|
|SSC CHSL Notification 2022 Release Date||06th December 2022|
|SSC CHSL Registration Process||06th December 2022|
|Last Date to Apply for SSC CHSL 2022||04th January 2023|
|SSC CHSL Tier 1 Application Status||To be notified|
|SSC CHSL Tier-1 Admit Card||To be notified|
|SSC CHSL Exam Date 2022 (Tier-1)||February/March 2023|
|SSC CHSL Tier 2 Exam Date 2022||To be notified|
SSC CHSL 2022 Vacancy Details
Staff Selection Commission has released the official notification with approximately 4500 vacancies for SSC CHSL 2022. The detailed SSC CHSL Vacancy 2022 distribution will be updated here after the release of the official notice.
SSC CHSL 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- For LDC/ JSA, and DEO (except DEOs in C&AG): The candidates must have passed the 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- For Data Entry Operator (DEO) in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG): 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
SSC CHSL Notification 2022: Age Limit
The age limit mentioned in the official notification is as follows:
- The candidate minimum age should be 18 years.
- The candidate’s maximum age should be 27 years.
- Candidates born not before 01-01-1995 and not later than 01-01-2004.
- The relaxation upper age is according to the mentioned notification.
- Tier 1 Exam will have 100 questions with a total of 200 marks.
- The duration of the exam is 60 Minutes.
- The question paper will be set in both English and Hindi for every section except English Language section.
- Negative marking of 0.50 marks will be applicable in the exam
SSC CHSL Salary after 7th pay commission
SSC has modified the SSC CHSL Salary Structure for all the Posts after the 7th Pay Commission. SSC CHSL Salary structure after the implementation of the 7th Pay Commission in 2017 is given below:
|Post Name||Basic Pay||HRA||TA||Gross Salary||In Hand||City|
SSC CHSL 2021 TIER- 1 Cut-Off:
|SSC CHSL Tier-1 Cut Off 2021|
|Category||Cut off Marks|
|PwD – Other||51.12050|
Also, Check – Latest Current Affairs 2022 For Competitive Exams PDF
Join our Telegram Channel for more information related to the recruitment news and latest Sarkari Naukri updates
SSC CHSL 2022 Notification FAQs
Q. When will SSC CHSL notification 2022 be released?
Ans: SSC CHSL Notification 2022 PDF has been released on 6th December 2022.
Q. When will the SSC CHSL 2022 exam be conducted?
Ans: SSC CHSL Tier 1 will be conducted in February-March 2023.
Q. Is normalization there in SSC CHSL?
Ans: Yes, marks will be normalized in the Tier 1 exam.
Q . How many vacancies are released for SSC CHSL 2022?
Ans: The commission has released 4500 approx. vacancies for SSC CHSL 2022.
Q. What is the last date to apply for SSC CHSL 2022?
Ans: The last date to get registered for SSC CHSL is 4th January 2022.
Q. When can I download the SSC CHSL Admit card?
Ans: The admit card for the SSC CHSL exam can be downloaded 7-10 days before the exam date on the official site.