SSC CHSL Notification 2022: SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the recruitment notification for the Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL, 10+2) tentatively on 1st February 2022 on its official Website @ssc.nic.in. The application process for SSC CHSL Exam 2022 will start on 01st February 2022 onwards. Read this article on SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022 Notification to know more about their detailed notification, Exam Date, eligibility criteria selection process, and much more.
The Staff Selection Commission conducts the SSC CHSL exam every year for recruitment in various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations of the Government of India. SSC CHSL conducts the recruitment for the post of Lower Division Clerk, Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant, and Data Entry Operator. In this article, we will be discussing important details about SSC CHSL Selection Criteria, SSC CHSL Exam Pattern, SSC CHSL Age Limit, SSC CHSL Eligibility Criteria, SSC CHSL Syllabus, etc.
SSC has released the SSC CHSL 2022 exam date for the Tier-1 exam on 09th March 2022 along with the official exam calendar. SSC CHSL 2022 exam has been scheduled for 24th May 2022 to 10th June 2022.
- 1 SSC CHSL Notification 2022: Overview
- 2 SSC CHSL Exam Date
- 2.1 SSC CHSL 2022 Eligibility Criteria :
- 2.2 SSC CHSL Notification 2022: Age Limit
- 2.3 SSC CHSL 2022 Application Fee
- 2.4 How To Apply For SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022
- 2.5 SSC CHSL 2022 Online Application
- 2.6 SSC CHSL Selection Process
- 2.7 SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam Pattern
- 2.8 SSC CHSL Tier 2 Exam Pattern
- 2.9 SSC CHSL Syllabus 2022
- 2.10 SSC CHSL Salary: Pay Scale
- 2.11 SSC CHSL Salary after 7th pay commission
- 2.12 SSC CHSL 2021 TIER- 1 Cut-Off:
- 2.13 SSC CHSL FAQs
SSC CHSL Notification 2022: Overview
|Name of the Organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Name of Exam||Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL, 10+2) 2022|
|Post Name||LDC, DEO.Court Clerk, Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant|
|Vacancies||Yet to be released|
|Notification Released||1st February 2022 (OUT)|
SSC CHSL Notification PDF
The official SSC CHSL notification 2022 has been released by SSC on 1st February 2022 at the official website of SSC. www.ssc.nic.in. The SSS CHSL 2022 official PDF link has been mentioned below, click on the link and go through the complete details.
SSC CHSL Exam Date
As the commission has not yet released the SSC CHSL 2022 notification, the exam dates for the same will be communicated once the notification is announced. Given below is the tentative schedule of SSC CHSL 2022 Exam Dates:
|SSC CHSL 2022 (tentative dates)|
|SSC CHSL Notification||01st February 2022|
|Online Application Submission||01st February 2022 to 07th March 2022|
|SSC CHSL Tier I Exam 2022||24th May 2022 to 10th June 2022.|
|SSC CHSL Tier-II Exam||To be notified|
|SSC CHSL Tier III Exam||To be notified|
SSC CHSL 2022 Eligibility Criteria :
- For LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA, DEO (except DEOs in C&AG): The candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- For Data Entry Operator (DEO) in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG): 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
SSC CHSL Notification 2022: Age Limit
The age limit mentioned in the official notification is as follows:
- The candidate minimum age should be 18 years.
- The candidate’s maximum age should be 27 years.
- Candidates born not before 01-01-1995 and not later than 01-01-2004.
- The relaxation upper age is according to the mentioned notification.
- Tier 1 Exam will have 100 questions with a total of 200 marks.
- The duration of the exam is 60 Minutes.
- The question paper will be set in both English and Hindi for every section except English Language section.
- Negative marking of 0.50 marks will be applicable in the exam
SSC CHSL Salary after 7th pay commission
SSC has modified the SSC CHSL Salary Structure for all the Posts after the 7th Pay Commission. SSC CHSL Salary structure after the implementation of the 7th Pay Commission in 2017 is given below:
|Post Name||Basic Pay||HRA||TA||Gross Salary||In Hand||City|
SSC CHSL 2021 TIER- 1 Cut-Off:
|SSC CHSL Tier-1 Cut Off 2021|
|Category||Cut off Marks|
|PwD – Other||51.12050|
Also, Check – Latest Current Affairs 2021 For Competitive Exams PDF
Join our Telegram Channel for more information related to the recruitment news and latest Sarkari Naukri updates
SSC CHSL FAQs
Q. When will SSC CHSL notification 2022 be released?
Ans: SSC CHSL Notification 2022 PDF has been released on 1st February 2022.
Q. When will the SSC CHSL 2022 exam be conducted?
Ans: SSC CHSL Tier I will be conducted in May 2022.
Q. Is normalization there in SSC CHSL?
Ans: Yes, marks will be normalized in the Tier 1 exam.
Q. What is the last date to apply for SSC CHSL 2022?
Ans: The last date to get registered for SSC CHSL is 5th March 2022.
Q. When can I download the SSC CHSL Admit card?
Ans: The admit card for the SSC CHSL exam can be downloaded 7-10 days before the exam date on the official site.