Bihar Police Fireman Recruitment 2021: Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC) has released the notification for recruitment to the post of Fireman on its website @csbc.bih.nic.in. Bihar Police has released Bihar Police Fireman Recruitment to fill a total of 2380 Vacancies!. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for BRO Recruitment 2021 on or before 25th March 2021. Check out the detailed notification, important dates, eligibility criteria, application fee, and the selection process.
- 1 Bihar Police Fireman Recruitment 2021: Overview
- 2 Bihar Police Fireman Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
- 3 Bihar Police Fireman Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
- 4 Bihar Police Fireman Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
Bihar Police Fireman Recruitment 2021: Overview
|Bihar Police Fireman Recruitment 2021|
|Organization Name||Central Selection Board of Constable (CBSC)|
|Online Application||24th February 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||25th March 2021|
Bihar Police Fireman Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
|Notification Release Date||15th March 2021|
|Online Application Starts||24th February 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||25th March 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||To Be Notified Soon|
|Written Exam Date||To Be Notified Soon|
|Physical Measurement Test||To Be Notified Soon|
|Final Result||To Be Notified Soon|
Bihar Police Fireman Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
Check the category-wise breakdown of the Fireman vacancies released by CSBC.
|Category||Male Fireman||Female Fireman||Total Vacancies|
Bihar Police Fireman Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates Passed Class 12th (Intermediate) Exam from Recognized Board.
Age Limit (as on 01/08/2020)
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for General: 25 Years
- Maximum Age for OBC/ EBC (Male): 27 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for OBC/ EBC (Female): 28 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for SC/ST: 30 Years
- For GEN/ OBC/ EBC/ EWS/ BC: Rs. 450/-
- For SC/ ST: Rs. 112/-
- Payment Mode: Through Online by using Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking
Bihar Police Fireman Recruitment 2021: Selection Process
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the following stages:
- Written Exam
- Physical Measurement Test
- Endurance Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Certificate Verification
|General||Category||Height||Chest||High Jump||Gola Fek||Running|
|Male||Gen/BC||165 CM||81-86 CM||4 Feet||16 Pound Gola though 16 Feet||1 Mile in 06 Min|
|SC/ST||160 CM||79-84 CM|
|Female||All Category||155 CM||NA||3 Feet||12 Pound Gola though 12 Feet||1 KM in 05 Min|
How to Apply for Bihar Police Fireman Recruitment 2020
Apply for Bihar Police Fireman Recruitment 2020 – Direct Link
- Click the link given above for Bihar Police Fireman Recruitment.
- Go to ‘Click for new registration’ and fill up your Registration Form.
- You will receive a Registration Id & Password.
- Sign In to fill your application form.
- Enter relevant details.
- Fill up your application form carefully.
- Upload photo & signature.
- Proceed for Payment of Fees.
- Submit your Application.
- Alternatively, you can also visit the csbc.bih.nic.in of Bihar Police
- Repeat steps 2 to 9.
Also, Check – Latest Current Affairs 2021 For Competitive Exams PDF
Join our Telegram Channel for more information related to the recruitment news and latest Sarkari Naukri updates