SSC CGL Previous Year Papers With Solutions : SSC CGL Previous Year Question Papers: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the SSC CGL notification 2020-21. Practicing Previous Year Papers can help you in many ways in your exam preparation. Here you will get the section-wise and date-wise Previous Year Questions Papers of SSC CGL Tier-I Exam along with solutions. Aspirants can go through SSC CGL Previous Year Papers (with answer key) in Hindi & English language from the direct link given below.
SSC CGL Previous Year Papers With Solutions: Overview Of Exam
Before getting into the SSC CGL previous year question papers, let us have an overview of the SSC CGL exam 2021 given below:
|Organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Examination Name||SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGL)|
|Exam Mode||CBT (Tier I and II), Descriptive (Tier III) and Skill Test (Tier IV)|
|Name of Stages||Tier I, II, III and IV|
|Exam Date for Tier I||May 29th, 2021 to June 7th, 2021|
|Category||Previous Year Papers|
SSC CGL Previous Year Papers With Solutions: Download Free PDF
Exams Cloud is providing you with the SSC CGL previous year papers. Download the Free PDF of SSC CGL previous year paper and get an idea of the type of questions asked in the SSC CGL previous year exam.
Click on the links given below to download SSC CGL/CHSL previous year papers:-
SSC CGL Previous Year Papers (English)
SSC CGL Question Paper 2019 In Hindi PDF
|Exam Date||Shift 1||Shift 2||Shift 3|
|03rd March 2020||Download PDF||Download PDF||Download PDF|
|04th March 2020||Download PDF||Download PDF||Download PDF|
|05th March 2020||Download PDF||Download PDF||Download PDF|
|06th March 2020||Download PDF||Download PDF||Download PDF|
|07th March 2020||Download PDF||Download PDF||Download PDF|
|09th March 2020||Download PDF||Download PDF||Download PDF|
SSC CGL Question Paper
- SSC CGL Tier 2 Question Papers 2019 -Download SSC CGL Papers PDF Here!
- SSC CGL Tier 2 Previous Year Question Paper (2018) -Download PDF Here!
SSC CGL Exam Pattern
The SSC CGL exam pattern is given below in brief and candidates can refer to it before starting to prepare for the exam.
|SSC CGL Exam Pattern|
|SSC CGL Exam||Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks|
|Tier I||English Language||25||50|
|Tier II||Quantitative Aptitude||100||200|
|English Language & Comprehension||200||200|
|General Studies (Finance & Economics)||100||200|
|Tier III||Language Skills in Hindi/ English ( Descriptive)||—||100|
- There is a negative marking of 0.5 marks in all sections.
- The duration of the exam is 80 minutes for candidates who are visually handicapped.
Also, Check: SSC CGL Vacancy: Check CGL Vacancies for 2020-21
- Static GK – Lists With PDFs For All Government Exams
- Ongoing and Upcoming Recruitment Notification
- SSC Result Calendar 2020-21: Check Result Date of SSC CGL, CHSL, JHT, JE, and CPO
- SSC Calendar 2020-2021: Check New Exam Calendar By SSC
Also, Check – Latest Current Affairs 2021 For Competitive Exams PDF
Join our Telegram Channel for more information related to the recruitment news and latest Sarkari Naukri updates
Frequently Asked Question – SSC CGL Previous Question Papers
Q.1. What are the topics covered in SSC CGL Syllabus?
Q.2. How many attempts are there in SSC CGL?
Q.3. Is there an interview round in the SSC CGL selection process?
Q.4. How many marks are deducted for every wrongly answered question in SSC CGL exam?
Q.5. Is there a chance of questions being repeated from SSC CGL Previous Year Question Papers?
Q.6. What should be done after practicing SSC CGL Previous Year Question Papers?
Q 7. Is attempting SSC CGL Previous Year Question Papers useful?
Ans. Regular practice of SSC CGL previous year papers is useful and effective for better preparation because:
- It let you know the nature of questions that can be expected in the upcoming SSC CGL exam.
- It makes you understand the changes undergone in the past and realize the challenges better.
- SSC CGL Previous year question papers help you track the time spent in solving the paper and the efficiency level
- You understand the exact nature and scope of the exam by regularly practicing the SSC CGL previous year paper.
- Practicing the SSC CGL Previous Year Question Papers boost up speed and accuracy level in the exam.