SSC CGL Previous Year Papers PDF With Solutions: SSC CGL Previous Year Question Papers PDF: SSC CGL Previous Year Papers PDF: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts the SSC CGL Exam for the recruitment of Grade “B” and “C” category posts in various Government Ministries, Departments, and Offices. Here you will get the section-wise and date-wise Previous Year Questions Papers of SSC CGL Tier-I Exam along with solutions. Aspirants can go through SSC CGL Previous Year Papers (with answer key) in Hindi & English language from the direct link given below.
SSC has released the SSC calendar 2022 for all SSC exams. As per the latest exam calendar of SSC, the SSC CGL 2021-22 official notification will be released on 23rd December 2021 and the Tier-1 exam will be conducted in April 2022. Hence, it becomes very essential to practice previous year’s questions papers to score better in the upcoming SSC CGL Exam. we are providing SSC CGL Previous Year Question Papers in both Hindi and English language with detailed solutions to every question.
- 1 SSC CGL Previous Year Papers PDF With Solutions: Overview
- 2 SSC CGL Previous Year Papers FAQs
SSC CGL Previous Year Papers PDF With Solutions: Overview
Before getting into the SSC CGL previous year question papers, let us have an overview of the SSC CGL exam given below:
|Organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Examination Name||Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGL)|
|Exam Mode||CBT (Tier I and II), Descriptive (Tier III), and Skill Test (Tier IV)|
|Name of Stages||Tier I, II, III, and IV|
|Exam Date for Tier I||April 2022|
|Category||Previous Year Papers|
SSC CGL Previous Year Papers PDF With Solutions: Download Free PDF
You can also download SSC CGL’s previous year’s question papers PDF here in the direct link that is mentioned in the subsequent paragraphs. Download the Free PDF of SSC CGL previous year paper and get an idea of the type of questions asked in the SSC CGL previous year exam.
Click on the links given below to download SSC CGL previous year papers:-
SSC CGL Previous Year Papers (English)
SSC CGL Question Paper 2019 In Hindi PDF
|Exam Date||Shift 1||Shift 2||Shift 3|
|03rd March 2020||Download PDF||Download PDF||Download PDF|
|04th March 2020||Download PDF||Download PDF||Download PDF|
|05th March 2020||Download PDF||Download PDF||Download PDF|
|06th March 2020||Download PDF||Download PDF||Download PDF|
|07th March 2020||Download PDF||Download PDF||Download PDF|
|09th March 2020||Download PDF||Download PDF||Download PDF|
SSC CGL Question Paper PDF (Tier 2)
- SSC CGL Tier 2 Question Papers 2019 -Download SSC CGL Papers PDF Here!
- SSC CGL Tier 2 Previous Year Question Paper (2018) -Download PDF Here!
SSC CGL Exam Pattern
The SSC CGL exam pattern is given below in brief and candidates can refer to it before starting to prepare for the exam.
|SSC CGL Exam Pattern|
|SSC CGL Exam||Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks|
|Tier I||English Language||25||50|
|Tier II||Quantitative Aptitude||100||200|
|English Language & Comprehension||200||200|
|General Studies (Finance & Economics)||100||200|
|Tier III||Language Skills in Hindi/ English ( Descriptive)||—||100|
- There is a negative marking of 0.5 marks in all sections.
- The duration of the exam is 80 minutes for candidates who are visually handicapped.
Also, Check: SSC CGL Vacancy: Check CGL Vacancies for 2020-21
- Static GK – Lists With PDFs For All Government Exams
- Ongoing and Upcoming Recruitment Notification
- SSC Result Calendar 2020-21: Check Result Date of SSC CGL, CHSL, JHT, JE, and CPO
- SSC Calendar 2020-2021: Check New Exam Calendar By SSC
Also, Check – Latest Current Affairs 2021 For Competitive Exams PDF
Join our Telegram Channel for more information related to the recruitment news and latest Sarkari Naukri updates
Benefits of Attempting SSC CGL Previous Year Question Papers
Regular practice of SSC CGL previous year papers is useful and effective for better preparation because:
- It let you know the nature of questions that can be expected in the upcoming SSC CGL exam.
- It makes you understand the changes undergone in the past and realize the challenges better.
- SSC CGL Previous year question papers help you track the time spent in solving the paper and the efficiency level
- You understand the exact nature and scope of the exam by regularly practicing the SSC CGL previous year paper.
- Practicing the SSC CGL Previous Year Question Papers boost up speed and accuracy level in the exam.
SSC CGL Previous Year Papers FAQs
Q. What is the need for SSC CGL Previous Year Papers?
Ans: This will give you an idea about the exam pattern followed by SSC.
Q.Which ar the section in the SSC CGL 2021 exam?
Ans: General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, and English Comprehension.
Q.What are the maximum marks for the SSC CGL Tier I 2021?
Ans: The maximum mark for SSC CGL 2021 is 200 for 100 questions.