Delhi Police Constable Answer Key 2021: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released Delhi Police Constable Final Answer Key 2020 for its computer-based test (CBT) Exam on 25th March 2021. The CBT exam of Delhi Police Constable 2020 exam was held from 27th November to 16th December 2020 at different centres all over the country. Candidates can download the answer key by clicking on the official link given below
Delhi Police Constable Answer Key 2020: Overview
|Delhi Police Constable Answer Key 2020|
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission (Delhi Police)|
|Total Vacancies||5846 Posts|
|Answer Key Release Date||31st December 2020|
|Exam Dates||27th, 30th November 2020, 1st To 3rd December 2020 & 7th, 11th, 14th December 2020|
|Selection Process||Written test, PET/ PST, Medical|
Delhi Police Constable Answer Key 2020
The candidates may take a printout of their respective Question Paper(s) along with the Final Answer Keys by using the link given below. This facility will be available for the candidates for a period from 25.03.2021 (06:00 PM) to 15.04.2021
How to Check Delhi Police Constable Answer key 2020
- Click the Direct Delhi Police Constable Answer Key Link provided above.
- Enter Your User ID and Password.
- Click on Login Button.
- You will get the Delhi Police constable Answer key.
- Take out the print out of your answer key & questions paper.
- Alternatively, you can visit the official website of SSC Official Website.
- Click on the link that says, “Constable (Executive) Male and Female in Delhi Police Examination-2020: Uploading of candidates’ Response Sheet(s) along with tentative Answer Keys”
- Follow Steps 2-5 again carefully.
P.S.: You are requested to send the PDF copy of Answer Keys to [email protected]. Please mention the date and shift of paper on the subject for early processing and uploading. As usual, privacy will be maintained.
Also, Check – Latest Current Affairs 2020 For Competitive Exams PDF
Join our Telegram Channel for more information related to the recruitment news and latest Sarkari Naukri updates