RRB NTPC Exam Analysis and Asked Question: : Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has successfully conducted RRB NTPC Exam 2020 on 30th December 2020. The 1st Shift was organized from 10:30 AM to 12:00 PM while the 2nd Shift will be held from 3:00 PM to 4:30 PM. Read this article about RRB NTPC Exam Analysis 30th December 2020 with questions asked.
RRB NTPC Exam Analysis December 30: Overall Good Attempts
|Overall Good Attempts||78 – 85||Easy-Moderate|
RRB NTPC Exam Pattern
The RRB NTPC was an online examination with 3 sections that contains 100 questions for 100 marks, the time duration of the exam is 90 minutes. Negative marking of 1/3 mark for each wrong answer.
|Sections||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||30||30|
- The exam duration for PWD candidates is 120 Minutes.
- There will be negative marking and 1/3 mark shall be deducted for each wrong answer.
RRB NTPC CBT 1 Exam Timings 30th Dec 2020
|Number of Shift||RRB NTPC Exam Starting Timing||RRB NTPC Exam Finishing Timing|
|Shift 1||10:30 AM||12:00 PM|
|Shift 2||03:00 PM||04:30 PM|
Q. How many bytes are in 1 Kilobyte?
Ans: 1024 Bytes
Q. Who is the present finance commission chairman of india?
Ans: N K Singh
Q. Which is the 29th state of india?
Q. What is a trackball in a computer?
Ans: a trackball is a pointing input device
Q. In which state vidhan is not present?
Q. Big bang theory propounded by whom?
Ans: Georges Lemaître
Q. Which watercom rail bridge connects Assam and Arunachal Pradesh?
Ans: Bogibeel Bridge
Q. Where is the headquarters of OECD?
Ans: Paris, France
Q. In which of the following is not invertebrate?
Q. Who is the Governor of Telangana?)
Ans: Tamilisai Soundararajan
Q. What is the name of Upper/Lower Jaw Bone?
Ans: lower jaw (mandible),The upper jaw (maxilla)
Q. What is the name of the pass joining Srinagar and Leh?
Ans: Banihal Pass
- Childhood name of Mahavira?- Vardhamana,
- Mahabodhi is in which state?- Bihar,
- Who wrote the book Mrichchhakatika? Sudrak,
- Asia’s first nuclear reactor?-Apsara (Mumbai),
- Nipah virus was spread in? Kerala,
- 15th chairman of Finance commission? N.K. Singh,
- Which brain part controls the reaction system? Limbic System,
- Capital of South Africa?- Cape Town
- Author of republic book?- Plato,
- Commonwealth game 2020?- England,
- Battle of Buxar? -1764,
- Zoila pass in which state?-Ladakh,
- Headquarters of OECD is in?-Paris,
- CEO of Dream 11?- Harsh Jain,
- UNESCO headquarters?-Paris,
- Best actor award 2020?- Ranbeer Singh,
- Which CJI was nominated to R.S?- Ranjan Gogoi,
- Gandhiji presided over which congress convention meeting? 1924,
- Founder of Das Dynasty? Kuttubuddn Ebook,
- CEO of IBM? Arvind Krishna,
- Capital of Manipur?-Imphal,
- The great revolution in the computer? -1960,
- One kilobyte carries how many bytes?-1024,
- Big Bang theory is related to? Cosmology,
- Capital of Indonesia?- Jakarta,
- Did yojana include in the Guinness Book of World Record?- Sambhal Yojana,
- Bengal Division? 1905,
- Dada Bhai Naoroji composed which paper?- Rast Software,
- Femina Miss India 2019?-Suman Rao,
- Author of every child matters?-“Kailash Satyarthi”,
- Does the first fort build by the British in India? Fort St. George
- Mangalyan was launched by?-PSLV-C25,
- Which is the secondary pollutant?-Ozone,
- Australian Open,2019?- Novac Djokovic,
- Cresco graph was invented by? Jagdish Chandra Basu,
- Longest Coastline?-Gujarat,
- Unit of lens power?- Diopter,
- Recipient of Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna Puruskar?- Rohit Sharma,
- Unit of Force?- Newton,
- Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao Yojana?- 2015,
- Etymology is the study of ?-origins of words,
- Taj Mahal constructed?- 1632,
- Nobel Prize is given in how many fields?- 6,
- Which Gas is found in marshy land? Methane,
- Indian Human right Day?- 10 December,
- Gandhi Bharat Chhodo Abhiyan?-Madhya Pradesh,
- Maximum refraction Index?-Blue,
- Capital of Tripura?- Agartala,
- Raj Kumar Shrivastava is appointed as ambassador in which country? Croatia,
- Bhangra dance? Punjab,
- Magnetic Effect of electricity? Faraday,
- Cycle racking track? Velodrome,
- ICC women cricket world cup, 2020?- Australia,
- Fossils Age?- C-14,
- Hawa Mahal is in which city?- Jaipur,
- Ghadar Party was formed in? 1913,
- The scientific name of the banyan tree? Ficus benghalensis,
- Olympic 2020 was to hold in?- Japan,
- Capital of Manipur?- Imphal,
- Maximum literacy rate?-Kerala,
- SAARC full form? South Asian,
- Cleanest city in India?- Indore,
- Operation Green?- Onion, Tomato, Potato,
- Andhra Pradesh classic dance- Kuchipudi,
- Bharat Ratna-1954,
- Chowk powder- Calcium carbonate,
- Environment Day?-05th June,
- Swachh Bharat Abhiyan? -2014,
- Nucleus was discovered by? Robert brown, etc.
RRB NTPC Exam Analysis 2020 Links
- RRB NTPC Exam Analysis 2020 (28 December)
- RRB NTPC Exam Analysis 2020 (29 December)
- RRB NTPC Exam Analysis 2020 (30 December)
- Latest Current Affairs 2020 For Competitive Exams PDF
- Static GK – Lists With PDFs For All Government Exams
Important Links For RRB NTPC
- RRB NTPC 2020: Exam Date Latest Notice, 35208 Vacancy, CBT 1 Admit Card
- RRB NTPC Cutoff (All Regions) – RRB NTPC Previous Year Cutoff Score
- RRB NTPC Salary 2020: Job Profile, Pay Scale & Promotions
- 200 General Science Questions Asked in RRB NTPC – Download Free PDF
- Best Books For RRB NTPC – Check NTPC Books by Subject Wise!
- Railways RRB NTPC Study material Books PDF – Download Now
- 500+ Important General Science Questions and Answer – Download PDF!Also, get various other Static GK PDF topics – Click Here
Join our Social Channels For updates:
|Join us Telegram Channel|
|Subscribe Us On YouTube||Like Us On Facebook|
|Follow Us On Twitter||Follow Us On Instagram|
Team Exams Cloud
Share & Support Us