SSC CGL Memory Based Question Paper 2021: SSC CGL Questions Asked PDF: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducting SSC CGL Tier 1 examination from 13th August 2021 which will be conducted till 24th August 2021 in three different shifts. Every student is eager after the exam to know the questions that were asked from various sections in the exam. ExamsCloud has always believed in helping aspirants in the best way possible. SSC CGL Memory Based Question Paper PDF is available here to download in Hindi and English language.
In this article, we are sharing Questions asked in all three shifts. Students can download the question in PDF Form from the link given below. Know the difficulty level of the exam and questions asked in all shifts. Read this article about SSC CGL Memory Based Question Paper.
SSC CGL Memory Based Question Paper PDF
|Article Name||SSC CGL Memory Based Question Paper PDF|
|Name Of The Exam||SSC CGL Tier-1 Exam 2020-21|
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Category||Previous Year Papers|
|SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Date 2020||13th August 2021 to 24th August 2021|
|Questions Based On||Memory Based|
SSC CGL Memory Based Question Paper 2021
Candidates can also check the questions asked in SSC CGL Exam are provided below:
SSC General Awareness Questions Asked in Shift 1
- A B Devilliers played from which team in IPL 2020? Ans: Royal Challengers Bangalore
- Electron Volt is a unit of ____. Ans: Energy
- Dayanand Saraswati was the founder of ____. Ans: Arya Samaj
- Who became the Prime Minister after Morarji Desai in 1979? Ans: Ch. Charan Singh
- Who won the Rabindranath Tagore Literary Prize 2020? Ans: Raj Kamal Jha, has won the Rabindranath Tagore Literary Prize 2020 for his book, The City and the Sea
- Which scheme was launched by the government to increase Internet- speed? Ans: The Digital India scheme, 2015
- Planning commission was set up in the year _________ . Ans: 1950
- What is the unit of momentum? Ans: kg•m/s
- Who wrote Kitab-ul- Hind? Ans: Al-Biruni
- What is the functional unit of Kidney? Ans: Nephron
SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Pattern
|Section||Subject||No of Questions||Max Marks||Exam Duration|
|1||General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||50||60 minutes|
SSC CGL Previous Year Papers with Answer Key – Download here in PDF now!
- SSC CGL Question Paper 2019 PDF In Hindi & English Download
- SSC CGL QUESTION PAPERS 2018 – Download PDF
- SSC CGL Tier 2 Question Papers 2017 – Download PDF Here!
- SSC CGL Tier 2 Question Papers 2018 – Download PDF Here!
- SSC CGL Tier 2 Question Papers 2019 -Download SSC CGL Papers PDF Here!
Also, Check – Latest Current Affairs 2021 For Competitive Exams PDF
Join our Telegram Channel for more information related to the recruitment news and latest Sarkari Naukri updates