SSC CHSL Asked Questions: SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam Asked Questions: SSC CHSL Memory Based Question Paper PDF: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is conducting the SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam all across the country to hire potential candidates for group c and group d posts from 12th to 27th April 2021 through online mode. Know the difficulty level of the exam and questions asked in all shifts. Read this article about SSC CHSL Asked Questions.
SSC CHSL Asked Questions: Overview
|Name Of The Exam||SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exams 2020|
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam Date 2021||12th April to 26th April 2021 and 21st & 22nd May 2021 (only for candidates who have opted for examination centers in West Bengal)|
|Total Shifts||3 shifts daily|
|Time Duration||60 minutes|
Also, Check: SSC CHSL Admit Card 2021 – Download Here
SSC CHSL Asked Questions
Candidates can also check the questions asked in SSC CHSL Exam are provided below:-
SSC CHSL Asked Questions on 16th April 2021
- Wings of fire is autobiography of? – Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam
- Who is Governor of Andhra Pradesh? – Biswabhusan Harichandan
- Capital of Russia? – Moscow
- Currency of Myanmar? – Myanmar kyat
- Tel & Ong are tributaries of?
- Wisdon Player 2020? – Ben Stokes
- Question related to Lucknow Pack 1916?
- Which of the following award is associated with hockey?
- Full form of JPEG? – Joint Photographic Experts Group
- Which of the following state had maximum fishries output?
- Question-related to National Disaster Management Agency?
- Question-Related to Nuakhai festival?
- Jog Falls is on which river? – Sharavati River
- Spelling – Accidentally
- Idiom A Bolt from the blue?
- Resplendent – Synonym
- 2019 Jnanpith Award?
- The Population Myth : Islam, Family Planning & Politcs in India AUthor?
- FICCI Sportsperson of the Year? – Elavenil Valarivan
- Founder of Vijayanagar Dynasty?
- Dada Saheb Phalke Award 2020? – Rajinikanth
- ICC ODI Player of the Decade? – Virat Kohali
- Kumbh Mela 2021 is organized at?
- Largest Warehouse in Harapaan Civilization? – Lothal 4
- Which State tops in Prodution Of Jute? – West Bengal
- DGP of Andaman & Nicobar Island? – Satyendra Garg
- National Stock Exchange CEO? – Vikram Limaye
- Synonym – Bland
- Idiom Get One’s Duck in a row
SSC CHSL Asked Questions: on 15th April 2021
- Nazma Heputullah governor of which state? – Manipur
- Who is the chairman of All India Chess Federation? – Sanjay Kapoor
- The longest river of Nepal? – Karnali
- Ian Bell belongs to which country? – England
- Unit of Capacitance? – farads
- Statue of Unity located in? – Gujarat
- 2007 T20 Cricket world cup winner? – India
- Statue of Liberty is along which river? – Hudson River
- Fundamental Rights is taken from which country? – Germany
- Patkai Hill is located in? – Myanmar
- Fundamental Duties is added during which amendment act? – 42nd Amendment
- When alkali reacts with water then which gas forms? – hydrogen gas
- Name of Military Exercise between India And Srilanka? – Mitra Shakti
- Jhora Dance form is of which state? – Himachal Pradesh
- Khwaja Moinuddin Chisty Dargah? – Ajmer, Rajasthan
- Wooden Satellite which country? – Japan
- CACP Full Form? – Commission for Agricultural Costs and Prices
- SEBI chairman? – Ajay Tyagi
- Full-Form Of LCD? – liquid crystal display
- Neutron is discovered by? – James Chadwick
- Current Governor of Punjab? – V. P. Singh Badnore
- Chairman of Sail? – Soma Mondal
- Khelo India Youth Games Headquarter? – New Delhi
- Tehri Dam is located in? – Uttarakhand
- Highest altitude hill station in India? – Leh
- Antonym – Transparent
- Idiom – Back to sqaure one
SSC CHSL Questions Asked on 13th April 2021 [Shift-2]
- Highest paid athlete in 2020? – Roger Federer.
- Which ministry launched PAN India Survey? – Labour Minister Santosh Gangwar
- Which chemical gives green color to firecracker? – Barium
- Senior Billiards National Championship winner? – Pankaj Advani
- In Which national park hot air balloon safari is launched? – Badhavgarh National Park
- New CM of Uttarakhand? – Trivendra Singh Rawat
- How many members are nominated by President in Rajya Sabha? –12
- Passex Exercise Dec 2020 countries? – Indian Navy & Russian Federation Navy
- Hoysleshwara Temple is in which state? – Karnataka
- According to census 2011 Lowest population density is of which state? – Arunachal Pradesh
- Rajayasabha Was Founded In Which Year? – 1952
SSC CHSL Questions Asked on 13th April 2021 [Shift-1]
- At which river, India’s Manchester is situated?- Sabarmati River
- Which vitamin’s deficiency causes Sterility?- Vitamin E
- Which country Lionel Messi belongs to?- Argentina
- Which operation was started during August Movement?- Operation Zero Hour
- Babarnama was written in which language?- Persian
- Kambala festival (Buffalo race) is celebrated in- Karnataka
- Mulagh medal was awarded to which player?- Ajinkya Rahane (cricket)
- Baglihar Hydroelectric power is situated on which river? Chenab
- A device used for measuring Altitude- Altimeter
- Ordinance power is given by which Article? Article 123
- Youngest Mayor of Kerala- Arya Rajendran
- Who has given the first vote in the 2019 Election? ITBP Solider Arunachal Pradesh
- Author of Untold Story- APJ Abdul Kalam Azad
- Who led the 1857 Revolt in Lucknow?- Begum Hazrat Mahal
- “Niyabat-e-khudai” title was given to Balban
- 10 Degree Channel separates: Andaman & Nicobar
- ICC Spirit of Cricket was awarded to: MS Dhoni
- 2nd Round Table Conference was held in: 1931 in London
- Under which Amendment, the voting age was changed from 21 years to 18 years: 61st Amendment
- Antonyms: Stretch
- Synonyms: Emerge, Isolated
- One -word substitution: Retrospection
- One Word- Study of Map
- Error: Subject Verb Agreement
- Spell Check: Auspicious, Endeavour
- Cloze Test: Like based
- Voice: Past Indefinite Tense
- Narration: Simple Assertive Sentence
SSC CHSL Questions Asked on 12th April 2021 [Shift-3]
- BARC Headquarter is located in which state? – Mumbai
- What is the capital of Mizoram?- Aizawl
- Global Climate Index related question?
- Who is the current Education Minister? – Ramesh Pokhriyal
- What is the scientific name of Onion? – Allium cepa
- One question related to Article 61.
- Who is the Shakespeare of India? – Kalidasa
- Sardar Sarovar Dam is situated on which river? – Narmada River
- Who is the chairman of UPSC? – Pradeep Kumar Joshi
SSC CHSL Questions Asked on 12th April 2021 [Shift-2]
- Author of Amnesty?
- Renuka Lake is in?- Himachal Pradesh
- Paman Island? – Rameswaram, Tamil Nadu
- 100 % Organic Union Territory? – Lakshadweep
- What is UBUNTU? – operating system
- Central Vigilance Commissioner of India? – Sanjay Kothari
- Onion is Red Because of Red Pigment?
- First-ever Female Wrestler to get a medal in the Olympics? – Geeta Phogat’s
- Right to Constitutional Remedies Article?
- After which event, Vallabh Bhai Patel got the title of SARDAR?
- Pretend – Antonym
- Precision – Antonym
- Idiom – Rule the Roost
SSC CHSL Asked Questions on 12th April 2021 [Shift-1]
- World Tuberculosis Day- 24th March
- Gandhi Sagar Dam situated in?
- Where is Greenland situated?
- Who wrote Pathway to God?- Mahatma Gandhi
- Current Agriculture Ministry – Narender Singh Tomar
- Which city is located on the Saryu River? – Ayodhya
- Who is the Napoleon of India?
- Who is the Chief Justice of Telangana High Court?
- First Satyagrahi
- What is Blue vitriol? – Copper Sulphate
- Which Indian Batsman has played the highest number of test matches?- Sachin Tendulkar
- Cell Theory
- Which district has the highest Literacy Rate?- Serchipp
- Who is the Deputy Election Commissioner of India? – Umesh Sinha
- In which soil Cashew Nuts grow? – Sandy Loamy Soil
- Global Hunger Index Rank of India? – 102
- Largest Floating solar park in which state? – Omkareshwar Dam on Narmada river in Madhya Pradesh
- Which batsman played maximum test matches? – Sachin Tendulkar
- Grand old man of India – Dadabhai Naoroji
Also, Check – Latest Current Affairs 2021 For Competitive Exams PDF
Join our Telegram Channel for more information related to the recruitment news and latest Sarkari Naukri updates