SSC CHSL Admit Card 2020: The Staff Selection Commission has released the SSC CHSL Tier 1 admit card on the official website @ssc.nic.in. The SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) Tier I Exam is scheduled to be held from 17th to 28th March 2020. The candidates can download the SSC CHSL Tier I Admit Card 2020 from the link provided below
Click Here to Download SSC CHSL Admit Card for NR Region
Click Here to Download SSC CHSL Admit Card for CR Region
Click Here to Download SSC CHSL Admit Card for ER Region
Click Here to Download SSC CHSL Admit Card for MPR Region
Click Here to Download SSC CHSL Tier 1 Admit Card for SR Region
Click Here to Download SSC CHSL Tier 1 Admit Card for WR Region
Click Here to Download SSC CHSL Tier 1 Admit Card for KKR Region
Click Here to Download SSC CHSL Admit Card for NER Region
Click Here to Download SSC CHSL Admit Card for NWR Region
SSC CHSL Admit Card 2019-20 – Tier 1
|Name of the Exam||Staff Selection Commission – Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam (SSC CHSL Exam) 2020|
|Conducting Body||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Name of the Posts||LDC, DEO, Postal/Sorting Assistants (PA/SA), Court Clerk, etc|
|Stages of Exam||Tier I, Tier II and Tier III|
|Tier 1 SSC CHSL Exam Date||March 17 to 28, 2020|
How to Download SSC CHSL Admit Card 2020?
- Click the Direct Link given above to download your SSC CHSL Tier 1 Admit Card 2020.
- Enter your “Registration Number/Roll number/Name” and “Date of Birth.”
- Click on the “Search” button.
- Your SSC CHSL Tier 1 Admit Card will appear, you can then download it and also take a print out of the admit card.
Details Mentioned On SSC CHSL Admit Card 2020?
Candidates are advised to carefully check all the information printed in SSC admit card 2019 of CHSL Exam and that no incorrect information is there. If they find any issue, then candidates must contact the exam body for rectification. The SSC admit card 2019 of CHSL exam consists of the following details related to candidates’ information and exam details
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number/ Registration ID
- Date of Birth
- Exam Date, Time & Shift
- Exam Centre Name & Address
- General Instructions, etc.
SSC CHSL Admit card Important Instructions
- Candidate must carry an original photo identity card having the same Date of Birth (including Date, Month & Year) as printed on the Admission Certificate.
- If photo identity card does not have the same Date of Birth (including Date, Month & Year) then the candidate must carry an additional certificate (in original) as proof of their Date of Birth.
- In case of mismatch in the Date of Birth mentioned in the Admission Certificate and photo ID/the certificate brought in support of Date of Birth, the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
- Aadhaar Card/ Printout of E-Aadhaar
- Voter’s ID Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- ID Card issued by University/ College/ School
- Employer ID Card (Govt./ PSU)
- Ex-serviceman Discharge Book issued by the Ministry of Defence
- Any other photo-bearing valid ID card issued by the Central/ State Government
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern For Tier 1
The SSC CHSL Tier 1 exam will be held from 16th to 27th March 2020 and candidates must be thorough with the exam pattern. The SSC CHSL exam will be a computer-based test and comprise 100 MCQs to be attempted in 1-hour duration.
|Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration/ Time|
|Part A||General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||50||60 minutes|
|Part B||General Knowledge and General Awareness||25||50|
|Part C||Quantitative Aptitude||25||50|
|Part D||English Comprehension||25||50|
Join our Social Channels For updates:
Team Exams Cloud
Share & Support Us