SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 2021: SSC CHSL Asked Questions PDF: The Staff Selection Commission(SSC) has scheduled the from 12th March to 27th March 2021, in online mode. This post takes you through in-depth information about SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 2021. Know the difficulty level of the exam and questions asked in all shifts. Get the detailed SSC CHSL Exam Analysis for all the shifts here. Read this article about SSC CHSL Exam Analysis with questions asked.
- 1 SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 2021: Overview
- 1.1 SSC CHSL Exam Pattern 2021
- 1.2 SSC CHSL tier 1 exam timing
- 1.3 SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 201: Good Attempts & Difficulty Level
- 1.4 SSC CHSL Tier 1 2020 Asked Questions PDF
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 2021: Overview
|Name Of The Exam||SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exams 2020|
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Exam Level||National Level Competitive Exam|
|SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam Date 2021||12th April to 26th April 2021 and 21st & 22nd May 2021 (only for candidates who have opted for examination centers in West Bengal)|
|Total Shifts||3 shifts daily|
|Time Duration||60 minutes|
Also, Check: SSC CHSL Admit Card 2021 – Download Here
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern 2021
Before getting into the details of SSC CHSL 2020 exam analysis, let’s have an overview of SSC CHSL Tier 1 exam pattern to get an idea about the sections and section-wise distribution of marks:
|SNo||Name of Test||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||50||60 Minutes|
SSC CHSL 2021 tier I exam consists of four different sections consisting of 100 questions.
Each question in the SSC CHSL 2021 exam carries 2 marks.
0.5 marks will be deducted for each wrong response.
The total time duration for each shift of the SSC CHSL exam is 60 minutes. However, PwD candidates will get 80 minutes in each shift.
SSC CHSL tier 1 exam timing
SSC CHSL 2021 shifts
Exam start time
Exam end time
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 201: Good Attempts & Difficulty Level
Candidates can check the table below explaining the topic-wise good attempts and difficulty level of questions asked in the SSC CHSL 2021 Prelims exam in shift 1.
SSC CHSL Tier 1 2020 Asked Questions PDF
- World Tuberculosis Day- 24th March
- Gandhi Sagar Dam situated in?
- Where is Greenland situated?
- Who wrote Pathway to God?- Mahatma Gandhi
- Current Agriculture Ministry – Narender Singh Tomar
- Which city is located on the Saryu River? – Ayodhya
- Who is the Napoleon of India?
- Who is the Chief Justice of Telangana High Court?
- First Satyagrahi
- What is Blue vitriol? – Copper Sulphate
- Which Indian Batsman has played the highest number of test matches?- Sachin Tendulkar
- Cell Theory
- Which district has the highest Literacy Rate?- Serchipp
- Who is the Deputy Election Commissioner of India? – Umesh Sinha
- In which soil Cashew Nuts grow? – Sandy Loamy Soil
- Global Hunger Index Rank of India? – 102
- Largest Floating solar park in which state? – Omkareshwar Dam on Narmada river in Madhya Pradesh
- Which batsman played maximum test matches? – Sachin Tendulkar
- Grand old man of India
- Founder of Pal Dynasty
- Prime Minister of Finland
More questions will be updated soon…
SSC CHSL Tier-I: English Language Analysis
- Antonym-> Resolve
- Antonym-> Precious
- Synonym-> Prevalent
- Synonym-> Extent
- Idioms & phrase-> Fool paradise
More questions will be updated soon…
Also, Check – Latest Current Affairs 2021 For Competitive Exams PDF
Join our Telegram Channel for more information related to the recruitment news and latest Sarkari Naukri updates
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 2021 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Here are some of the FAQs and their answers:
Q. What is the total number of questions asked in SSC CHSL Tier I exam?
Ans. A total of 100 questions are asked in the SSC CHSL Tier 1 exam.
Q. What are the subjects asked in the CHSL Tier I exam?
Ans. The subjects asked in the SSC CHSL exam are General Intelligence & Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness and English Language.