SSC CHSL Vacancy: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts the SSC CHSL Exam every year. This year the exam is being conducted for the posts of Lower Division Clerk, Junior Secretariat Assistant, Data entry operators, postal assistants, and sorting assistant. Check out the SSC CHSL Vacancy 2020 details for all categories.
SSC CHSL Vacancy
Check out the SSC CHSL Vacancy released over the years. The final vacancies for SSC CHSL 2019 and 2018 are yet to be released by the commission.
|SSC CHSL Vacancy Over The Years|
|SSC CHSL 2020 Vacancy (Updated- 9.12.2020) TENTATIVE||1538||3181||7||4726|
|SSC CHSL 2019 Vacancy (Updated- 15.01.2021) TENTATIVE||1264||3491||4755|
|SSC CHSL 2018 Vacancy (Updated- 24.02.2020) TENTATIVE||1910||3954||54||5918|
SSC CHSL Vacancy 2020: 4726 Vacancies
As per the notification released, total 4,726 vacancies have been released. Out of this, 1,538 vacancies have been released for Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)/Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), 3,181 vacancies have been released for Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA) and seven vacancies have been released for Data Entry Operator (DEO). Click Here to Download SSC CHSL Vacancy Official Notice
SSC CHSL 2019 Vacancy : 4755 Vacancies
SSC CHSL Exam 2020 – Exam Pattern For Tier-II
- Tier-II Paper will be a descriptive test of 100 marks.
- Would be conducted in pen and paper mode.
- The duration of the test will be 60 minutes.
- The Paper will comprise of writing Essay/ Letter/ Application/ Precis etc.
- It can be taken in either Hindi or English.
- Check SSC CHSL Exam Pattern in detail here
- Click here to check SSC CHSL Syllabus in detail
- Click here to check SSC CHSL Cut off in detail
Also, Check – Latest Current Affairs 2021 For Competitive Exams PDF
Join our Telegram Channel for more information related to the recruitment news and latest Sarkari Naukri updates