UPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2022: UPSC CSE 2022 Notification: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a notification regarding the Preliminary examinations for Civil Services and Indian Forest Service Examinations for 2022 in notice no (05/2022-CSP and(06/2022-IFS). UPSC has released the notification and application on 2nd February for 861 vacancies. The last date to fill the registration form is 22nd February 2022. Candidates can also check important dates, UPSC age limit, exam pattern, and other important details from the UPSC Civil Services notification 2022.
UPSC is going to conduct Civil Service Examination on National Level for filling numerous vacancies of all India Services and various Central Civil Services. The UPSC Prelims 2022 exam would be conducted on 5th June 2022, while UPSC Mains 2022 examination has been scheduled starting from 16th September 2022.
- 1 UPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2022: Overview
- 2 UPSC 2022 Notification
- 3 UPSC IAS Exam 2022- Posts
- 4 IAS (UPSC CSE) Exam Pattern 2022
- 5 How to Apply for UPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2022?
UPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2022: Overview
The key points about the IAS exam 2022 are highlighted below:
|Exam Name||UPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2022|
|Conducting Body||Union Public Service Commission(UPSC)|
|Exam Frequency||Once a year|
|Exam Stages||Prelims – Mains – Interview|
UPSC 2022 Notification
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the notification for Civil Services Examination 2022 (CSE 2022). The candidates can go through the UPSC Notification 2022 from the below link.
UPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2022: Important Dates
|UPSC Exam Notification Release Date||02nd February 2022|
|Exam Registration Date Begins on||02nd February 2022|
|Last Day to Apply for UPSC Exam 2022||22nd February 2022|
|Withdrawal of Application||1st March 2022 to 7th March 2022|
|Release of UPSC Admit Card 2022||May 2022|
|Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2022||05th June 2022|
|Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2022||16th September 2022 [5 days]|
The number of vacancies to be filled through the examination is expected to be approximately 861 which include 34 vacancies reserved for Persons with Benchmark Disability Category.
UPSC IAS Exam 2022- Posts
All India Services
1. Indian Administrative Services(IAS)
2. Indian Police Servies(IPS)
3. Indian Forest Services(IFoS) [Prelims Only]
Central Civil Services
1. Indian Foreign Services(IFS)
2. Indian P & T Accounts & Finance Service, Group ‘A’.
3. Indian Audit and Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
4. Indian Revenue Service (Customs and Central Excise), Group ‘A’.
5. Indian Defence Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
6. Indian Revenue Service (I.T.), Group ‘A’.
7. Indian Ordnance Factories Service, Group ‘A’ (Assistant Works Manager, Administration).
8. Indian Postal Service, Group ‘A’.
9. Indian Civil Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
10. Indian Railway Traffic Service, Group ‘A’.
11. Indian Railway Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
12. Indian Railway Personnel Service, Group ‘A’.
13. Post of Assistant Security Commissioner in Railway Protection Force, Group ‘A’
14. Indian Defence Estates Service, Group ‘A’.
15. Indian Information Service (Junior Grade), Group ‘A’.
16. Indian Trade Service, Group ‘A’.
17. Indian Corporate Law Service, Group ‘A’.
18. Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service, Group ‘B’ (Section Officer’s Grade).
19. Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Civil Service, Group ‘B’.
20. Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Police Service, Group ‘B’.
21. Pondicherry Civil Service, Group ‘B’.
22. Pondicherry Police Service, Group ‘B’.
UPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2022:Eligibility Criteria
|UPSC Civil Services||21-32 years with age relaxation for reserved categories.|
|Education Qualification||Graduation degree from a recognized university|
|Maximum Number of Attempts||General/EWS: 6 OBC: 9 (There is no restriction for SC/ST candidates)|
|Nationality||Citizen of India or Subject of Nepal/Bhutan, or Tibetan refugee and Indian Origin Migrants from select countries.|
UPSC IAS (Civil Services) Prelims 2022 Application Fee
- Female/SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disability Candidates – No Fee
- All Others – Rs. 100/-
IAS (UPSC CSE) Exam Pattern 2022UPSC IAS Exam 2021 consists of 3 stages namely Prelims, Mains, and Personal Interview. Each exam has a different pattern and number of questions. IAS Exam Pattern 2022 is given in the table below:
|Specifications||IAS (Prelims)||IAS (Mains)|
|Medium||Bilingual (English and Hindi)||Bilingual (English and Hindi)|
|Number of qualifying papers||2||7 + 2 language papers|
|Total weightage||400 Marks (200 each)||1750 Marks|
|Type of questions||Objective||Subjective|
|Negative marking for each incorrect answer||one-third (0.33)||–|
|Duration of exam||2 Hours per Paper||3 Hours per Paper|
How to Apply for UPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2022?
Click on the link that is given below to apply online for the UPSC Civil Services.
Apply for UPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2022 – Direct Link
- Visit the official website of UPSC IAS at www.upsconline.nic.in
- Find the ‘Exam Notifications’ tab and click on it.
- Look for the link to ‘Apply Online’ and click on it.
- You will find a link for Civil Services Part-I Registrations, click on it.
- Read the instructions on the application form carefully and click on ‘Yes’.
- Fill all the basic personal details asked in the new page.
- Click on ‘Continue’ and check all the details already entered there.
- If every detail is correct, click on ‘Submit’.
- Pay the Application Fees and upload the scanned documents.
- Select your exam center and enter the fee payment details.
- Find the ‘I agree’ button after the declaration and click on it.
- Your registration number will be generated on screen, note it down and save it.
Also, Check – Latest Current Affairs 2021 For Competitive Exams PDF
Join our Telegram Channel for more information related to the recruitment news and latest Sarkari Naukri updates