RRB NTPC Exam Analysis and Asked Question: : Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has successfully conducted RRB NTPC Exam 2020 on 29th December 2020. The 1st Shift was organized from 10:30 AM to 12:00 PM while the 2nd Shift will be held from 3:00 PM to 4:30 PM. Read this article about RRB NTPC Exam Analysis 29th December 2020 with questions asked.
RRB NTPC Exam Analysis December 29: Overall Good Attempts
|Overall Good Attempts||78 – 85||Easy-Moderate|
RRB NTPC Exam Pattern
The RRB NTPC was an online examination with 3 sections that contains 100 questions for 100 marks, the time duration of the exam is 90 minutes. Negative marking of 1/3 mark for each wrong answer.
|Sections||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||30||30|
- The exam duration for PWD candidates is 120 Minutes.
- There will be negative marking and 1/3 mark shall be deducted for each wrong answer.
RRB NTPC CBT 1 Exam Timings 29th Dec 2020
|Number of Shift||RRB NTPC Exam Starting Timing||RRB NTPC Exam Finishing Timing|
|Shift 1||10:30 AM||12:00 PM|
|Shift 2||03:00 PM||04:30 PM|
RRB NTPC Exam Analysis and Asked Question General Awareness (All Shifts)
Q. Governor of Telangana?
Ans: Tamilisai Soundararajan
Q. Lime Water Formula
Q. Full form of HTTP.
Ans: Hypertext Transfer Protocol
Q. Bile is secreted by which organ
Q. Robert Hooke discovered
Q. Who won the Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna 2020?
Ans: Rohit Sharma, Monica Batra, Vinesh phogat, Mariyappan
Q. Indian National Congress was founded by?
Ans: 28 December 1885, by A. O Hume and Dadabhai Naoroji
Q. Sanchi Stupa was declared as a World Heritage site in which year?
Q. What kind of Tax GST is?
Ans: Indirect Tax
Q.Father of Babar?
Ans: Umar Shaikh Mirza II
Q.CM of Kerala?
Ans: Pinarayi Vijayan
Q.Prime minister of Japan?
Ans: Yoshihide Suga
Q. When is the Constitution day celebrated?
Ans: 26 November
Q. Chandrayaan 2 was launched by which Vehicle?
Ans: GSLV MkIII-M1
Q. What is the name of Skill Development scheme?
Ans: Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY)
Q. Which was the first Super Fast computer?
Ans: CDC 6600 and First indigenously developed Super Computer of India was PARAM
Q. 8000 (made by C-DAC) was launched on July 01, 1991
Q. Demand for Swaraj?
Q. Which is India’s Highest mountain peak?
Ans: K-2, 8611 metres
Q. Who is the father of Local self-government in India?
Ans: Lord Ripon
Q.Equality and Fraternity is taken from which constitution of the world?
Ans: French Constitution
Q.among the following is not a web browser?
Ans: Google, it is a search engine
Q. Capital of Bhutan?
Q. Who is the Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu?
Ans: Edappadi K. PalaniswamiQ. Which is the winning team of IPL 2020?
Ans: Mumbai Indians
Q. What is Python (Related to computer)?
Ans: Programming language
Q. Jataka Kathas is related to which religion?
Q. Who is the father of the Indian constitution?
Ans: B R Ambedkar
Q. Governor of RBI during the time of Demonetisation?
Ans: Urjit Patel
Q. In which congress session Gandhiji was President?
Ans: In 1924, Belgaum session
Q. Where is UNESCO HQ?
Ans: Paris, France
Q. Which is not the member of SAARC?
Ans: Eight member countries in SAARC namely Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India,
Nepal, Maldives, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka
RRB NTPC Exam Analysis 2020 Links
- RRB NTPC Exam Analysis 2020 (28 December)
- RRB NTPC Exam Analysis 2020 (29 December)
- RRB NTPC Exam Analysis 2020 (30 December)
- Latest Current Affairs 2020 For Competitive Exams PDF
- Static GK – Lists With PDFs For All Government Exams
Important Links For RRB NTPC
- RRB NTPC 2020: Exam Date Latest Notice, 35208 Vacancy, CBT 1 Admit Card
- RRB NTPC Cutoff (All Regions) – RRB NTPC Previous Year Cutoff Score
- RRB NTPC Salary 2020: Job Profile, Pay Scale & Promotions
- 200 General Science Questions Asked in RRB NTPC – Download Free PDF
- Best Books For RRB NTPC – Check NTPC Books by Subject Wise!
- Railways RRB NTPC Study material Books PDF – Download Now
- 500+ Important General Science Questions and Answer – Download PDF!Also, get various other Static GK PDF topics – Click Here
Join our Social Channels For updates:
|Join us Telegram Channel|
|Subscribe Us On YouTube||Like Us On Facebook|
|Follow Us On Twitter||Follow Us On Instagram|
Team Exams Cloud
Share & Support Us