UPSC CDS Recruitment 2021: UPSC CDS 2 Recruitment Notification 2021: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the UPSC CDS 2 2021 Notification on its official website @upsc.gov.in. UPSC has released 339 Vacancies for the CDS 2 recruitment for the IMA, Indian Naval Academy, and Air Force Academy, and Officers’ Training Academy. Aspirants can apply online on or before August 24th till 6 pm. Read further to know about UPSC CDS Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Exam Pattern, How to Apply & Direct Link to Apply, and more for UPSC CDS Recruitment 2021.
- 1 UPSC CDS Recruitment 2021: CDS Exam Notification Details
- 2 UPSC CDS 2 2021 Vacancies
- 3 UPSC CDS 2 Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
- 4 UPSC CDS 2 Online Application Form 2021
- 5 How to Apply UPSC CDS 1 2021 Notification
- 6 UPSC CDS 2 Recruitment 2021: FAQ’s
UPSC CDS Recruitment 2021: CDS Exam Notification Details
|Name of exam||Combined Defence Services Examination (CDS)|
|Conducted by||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Exam frequency||Twice a year|
|Exam mode||Two hours|
|UPSC CDS 2 Vacancies||339|
UPSC CDS 2 Recruitment Notification PDF
UPSC has notified the recruitment for the UPSC Combined Defense Services (CDS) 2 notification 2021. The Official UPSC CDS Recruitment Notification for CDS (2) 2021 has been released.
UPSC CDS 2 Important Dates
Check the important dates of UPSC CDS 2 recruitment notification 2021:
|Application Start Date||04th August 2021|
|Application Last Date||24th August 2021 Up to 06:00 PM|
|Online Application Can be Withdrawn||31.08.2021 to 06.09.2021 till 6.00
|Fee Payment Last Date||24th August 2021|
|Admit Card Date||October 2021|
|Exam Date||14th November 2021|
UPSC CDS 2 2021 Vacancies
Candidates can check the table below for UPSC CDS notification 2021 vacancies:
|Name of the academy||Vacancies|
|Indian Military Academy, Dehradun||100|
|Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala||22|
|Air Force Academy, Hyderabad||32|
|Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai (Madras) SSC Men||169|
|Officers Training Academy, Chennai SSC Women||16|
UPSC CDS 2 Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
According to the Official UPSC CDS Recruitment notification, given below is the eligibility criteria for the recruitment drive. The candidates need to be unmarried.
- Indian Military Academy (IMA)– 19 to 24 years
- Air Force Academy (AFA)– 19 to 23 years
- Indian Naval Academy (INA)– 19 to 22 years
- Officers Training Academy (OTA)– 19 to 25 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
- For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy- Degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
- For Indian Naval Academy—Degree in Engineering from a recognized University/Institution.
- For Air Force Academy– Degree of a recognized University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
CDS Exam Pattern & Selection Process
Check the Exam Pattern & CDS Selection Process as given below –
- Written examination
- Interview for intelligence and Personality Test
|General Knowledge||2 Hours||100|
|Elementary Mathematics||2 Hours||100|
(b) For Admission to Officers’ Training Academy —
|General Knowledge||2 Hours||100|
- The papers in all the subjects will consist of objective-type questions only and the question papers of General Knowledge and Elementary Mathematics will be bilingual in Hindi and English.
- There will be a negative marking for every wrong answer marked by you.
UPSC CDS Application Fee
Application Fee – Rs. 200/- (except Female, SC/ST candidates)
This application fee can be paid either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using Visa/Master/Rupay Credit/Debit Card.
UPSC CDS 2 Online Application Form 2021
The UPSC CDS 2 Application form 2021 is available from 4th August to 24th August 2021 to be completed in all respects.
Requirements of UPSC CDS 2 Application Form 2021:
- Matriculation Certificate/Marksheet
- Age Proof/Birth Certificate
- Education Certificate.
- Caste Certificate
- Challan/Credit Certificate/E Challan
How to Apply UPSC CDS 1 2021 Notification
UPSC CDS 2 Recruitment – Direct Link to Apply
- Click the Direct Link to Apply given above.
- Go to New Registration at the top of the page.
- Fill your Personal and Educational details and register yourself.
- Note down your Registration Number and Password.
- Go to Apply Now across the post you want to apply for.
- Enter your Registration Number & Password.
- Add correct CAPTCHA and click the submit button.
- Fill your Personal details carefully.
- Claim for Age Relaxation, if you are eligible.
- Select the Name of the Post you want to apply for.
- Upload your scanned Photograph, Signature and other prescribe Documents.
- Submit the Application Form and take its printout.
- Note down the Application Number for future reference.
- Alternatively, you can apply from the Official Website of UPSC.
- Go to Online Recruitment Application for various Recruitment Posts.
- Follow the above steps carefully.
Also, Check – Latest Current Affairs 2021 For Competitive Exams PDF
Join our Telegram Channel for more information related to the recruitment news and latest Sarkari Naukri updates
UPSC CDS 2 Recruitment 2021: FAQ’s
Ans. There are 339 vacancies in UPSC CDS II Recruitment 2021.