UPSC CDS Recruitment 2022: UPSC CDS 2022 Notification: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the UPSC CDS 1 2022 Notification on 22nd December 2021 on its official website @upsc.gov.in. UPSC has released 341Vacancies for the CDS 1 recruitment for the IMA, Indian Naval Academy, and Air Force Academy, and Officers’ Training Academy. The CDS 1 Exam 2022 has been scheduled for 10th April 2022 (Sunday). The last date for submitting UPSC CDS 1 2022 Application is 11 January 2022.
Every year UPSC conducts CDS Exam twice a year for the candidates who wish to begin their career in the Indian Air Force, Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy, and Officer’s Training Academy. Read further to know about UPSC CDS 2022 Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Exam Pattern, How to Apply & Direct Link to Apply, and more for UPSC CDS Recruitment 2022.
UPSC CDS Recruitment 2022: CDS 1 Exam Notification Details
|Name of Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Exam Name||CDS 1 2022|
|CDS 1 Vacancies||341|
|CDS 1 Online Registration||22nd December 2021 to 11th January 2022|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Selection Process||Written Test- Interview- Medical Examination|
|Language of Written Exam||Bilingual|
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
|Type of Questions||MCQ|
|CDS 2 Exam Duration||2 hours (Each Paper)|
|Marking Scheme||1/3 for Each Incorrect Answer|
|Job Location||All Over India|
UPSC CDS 1 Recruitment Notification PDF
UPSC has notified the recruitment for the UPSC Combined Defense Services (CDS) 1 notification 2022. The Official UPSC CDS Recruitment Notification for CDS (1) 2022 has been released.
UPSC CDS 2022 Important Dates
Check the important dates of UPSC CDS recruitment notification 2022:
|CDS 1 2022 EVENTS||CDS 1 2022||CDS 2 2022|
|Application Start Date||22nd December 2021||18th May 2022|
|Application Last Date||11th January 2022||14th June 2022|
|Exam Date||10th April 2022||4th September 2022|
|Admit Card Download Date||Last week of March||August|
|Result Date (Expected)||to be announced||to be announced|
UPSC CDS 2022 Vacancies
Candidates can check the table below for UPSC CDS notification 2022 vacancies:
|Name of the Army||No. of Posts|
|Indian Military Academy, Dehradun||100|
|Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala||22|
|Air Force Academy, Hyderabad||32|
|Officers Training Academy, Chennai, (SSC Men)||170|
|Officers Training Academy, Chennai, (SSC Women)||17|
UPSC CDS Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
According to the Official UPSC CDS Recruitment notification, given below is the eligibility criteria for the recruitment drive. The candidates need to be unmarried.
- Indian Military Academy (IMA)– 19 to 24 years
- Air Force Academy (AFA)– 19 to 23 years
- Indian Naval Academy (INA)– 19 to 22 years
- Officers Training Academy (OTA)– 19 to 25 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
- For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy- Degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
- For Indian Naval Academy—Degree in Engineering from a recognized University/Institution.
- For Air Force Academy– Degree of a recognized University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
CDS Exam Pattern & Selection Process
Check the Exam Pattern & CDS Selection Process as given below –
- Written examination
- Interview for intelligence and Personality Test
(a) For Admission to Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy, and Air Force Academy —
|General Knowledge||2 Hours||100|
|Elementary Mathematics||2 Hours||100|
(b) For Admission to Officers’ Training Academy —
|General Knowledge||2 Hours||100|
- The papers in all the subjects will consist of objective-type questions only and the question papers of General Knowledge and Elementary Mathematics will be bilingual in Hindi and English.
- There will be a negative marking for every wrong answer marked by you.
UPSC CDS Application Fee
Application Fee – Rs. 200/- (except Female, SC/ST candidates)
This application fee can be paid either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using Visa/Master/Rupay Credit/Debit Card.
UPSC CDS Online Application Form 2022
The UPSC CDS 1 Application form 2022 is available from 22nd December to 11th January 2022 to be completed in all respects.
Requirements of UPSC CDS Application Form 2022:
- Matriculation Certificate/Marksheet
- Age Proof/Birth Certificate
- Education Certificate.
- Caste Certificate
- Challan/Credit Certificate/E Challan
How to Apply UPSC CDS 1 2022 Notification
UPSC CDS 1 Recruitment – Direct Link to Apply
- Click the Direct Link to Apply given above.
- Go to New Registration at the top of the page.
- Fill your Personal and Educational details and register yourself.
- Note down your Registration Number and Password.
- Go to Apply Now across the post you want to apply for.
- Enter your Registration Number & Password.
- Add correct CAPTCHA and click the submit button.
- Fill your Personal details carefully.
- Claim for Age Relaxation, if you are eligible.
- Select the Name of the Post you want to apply for.
- Upload your scanned Photograph, Signature and other prescribe Documents.
- Submit the Application Form and take its printout.
- Note down the Application Number for future reference.
- Alternatively, you can apply from the Official Website of UPSC.
- Go to Online Recruitment Application for various Recruitment Posts.
- Follow the above steps carefully.
Also, Check – Latest Current Affairs 2021 For Competitive Exams PDF
Join our Telegram Channel for more information related to the recruitment news and latest Sarkari Naukri updates
UPSC CDS Recruitment 2022: FAQ’s
Ans. There are 341 vacancies in UPSC CDS I Recruitment 2022.